Waiting List

vegit8

for info, Ordered new Yeti elegance 170 TDI 4x4 with extras on 09/10/2012 and was told today car ready to be picked up this Saturday (05/01/2013).This is shorter than i was told as they thought the build would be third week January.

Looks like orders may be coming through a bit quicker than people might expect, or i just got lucky???????

Happy new year to all on Briskoda.

Looks really good in green Fuzzybunny, I could be tempted as and when I change... although with my love of the lake district I'd have big problems finding it again as it would enter the blend mode often practiced by the Yeti. My Jana is almost invisible at night during a full moon (she's black magic) :giggle:

Thanks Fred, TP and Hairball,

The green looks even better in the flesh and very pleased with the annarpurnas.

Personal reg moved over from my previous yeti.

Like TP I'm finding the gadgets on the elegance quite fun after the SE.

Cheers

Love the car...interior looks great.

Sadly i could never own such a car as the winsurfing, mtb and dog owning would put pay to the interior. The one i have on order is cloth with as much interior protection as possible :-)

JeZ

Love the car...interior looks great.

Sadly i could never own such a car as the winsurfing, mtb and dog owning would put pay to the interior. The one i have on order is cloth with as much interior protection as possible :-)

JeZ

But Clarkson's troop of firefighters couldn't wreck it!

Please un-sign me from the emails about the waiting list. Since I got my own Yeti, it doesn't seem so interesting. Thanks.

Just had a call from my dealer to say that the build date for my Yeti has moved forward to Week 7 (from week 11) a move in the right direction :rofl:

1.2 petrol Auto Yeti Elegance, Cappucino with sunroof :love:

• 3 weeks later...

Just heard my 1.4 TSi SE Plus will be delivered in 2nd week of March - a little earlier than I'd been led to believe, which is good. :-) No fancy bits specified which may have helped.

• Like 1

Just heard my 1.4 TSi SE Plus will be delivered in 2nd week of March - a little earlier than I'd been led to believe, which is good. :-) No fancy bits specified which may have helped.

Andy, mines just built......three weeks wait from now from what the dealer says. Oh yes ordered 02/12/12.....

Br

JeZ

Thanks for info Jeez...how do you know build date? ...via the dealer? Mine was ordered Dec 28th.

Brgds Andy :-)

Sure andy the build date was 21st of January....

Br

Jerry

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the +1, I notice you have Gobi.

the seat swabs seem to start off quite floppy and with creased leather.

Has yours got any worse with time?

Fuzzy

Sorry forvlate reply - only just noticed this! There are a few marks on the seats afterctwo years use but nothing very noticeable. Some creasing, but that suits leather in my view!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I had a call from my dealer on Saturday and my Yeti is due to be built next week (week 11) :rofl:

It's been a long wait - due to internet order never being built :@

Don't want to burst your bubble but week 11 is in march.