Has anyone been given a delivery date for the Blackline Octavia VRS?

I gave mine its first clean today. It has a good shine when it's clean. The pictures never do it justice though.

photo-9.jpg

That looks awesome - almost wish I'd gone for a black one now.........

• Like 1

I gave mine its first clean today. It has a good shine when it's clean. The pictures never do it justice though.

photo-9.jpg

That looks really good. If it were mine I'd also go for a matt black grille and set it sitting lower, but it does look good!

Dealer did the painting of the bits for me. I asked for this when i bought it..

34o3hah.jpg

That looks great. Mine's not a blackline but I did some cosmetic mods soon after I got it so looks spookily similar. Maybe Skoda UK got their blackline ideas after reading my blog ... :giggle:

5415419379_8315baaab9_z.jpg

A black Blackline estate has appeared in E17 off Coppermill Lane. Does it belong to anyone on here? I am soooooo jealous, makes my '07 Race Blue feel very old! :(

Edited by Ciderspace

That looks really good. If it were mine I'd also go for a matt black grille and set it sitting lower, but it does look good!

Thanks, I'm thinking of a gloss black grille and I'd like a small drop in height but I really don't want to alter the ride and I don't want to give Skoda any excuse if it comes to warranty work in the future.

I really enjoyed reading your blog whilst waiting for the Blackline to arrive and I'm looking forward to the new one.

Edited by sgreenham
  • Like 2

Thanks, I'm thinking of a gloss black grille and I'd like a small drop in height but I really don't want to alter the ride and I don't want to give Skoda any excuse if it comes to warranty work in the future.

I really enjoyed reading your blog whilst waiting for the Blackline to arrive and I'm looking forward to the new one.

small drop and good ride quality = B12 kit i think ;)

My Blue DSG hatch arrived at the compound today :happy:

Would pop a picture on but it was shrink wrapped.....

Pick it up on Thursday!

Mine was still all wrapped up when I went along to see it on Saturday. I'm collecting it on Wednesday - and by coincidence have a week and a half off work to enjoy it!

Thanks for info guys I'm going to look into ex demo cars as I don't think it's fair I'm paying full retail price as the second user and not getting any benefits it's not fair, in regards t increasing finance my credit is poor so needed to prove my worth he said I won't get anything weather I get all on finance or none :-(

Lol. If true that's probably why their not numbered. So why advertise building only 500?

If this is true I'm heading straight down there and demanding a new one and not a secondhand brand new one, surely they can't advertise them as 50" only then knock another 150 out

have all the blacklists got the black facia trim instead of the usual silver on the dash?

I was very nicely surprised when mine arrived to see it really is black all over!

there have been no interior pics yet so wondered if it was just mine ;)