Has anyone been given a delivery date for the Blackline Octavia VRS?

Got mine today :D too many buttons to play with. Only driven it to work and home again but loving it so far. Off for fuel soon once rush hour finishes

Will take some better pics at the weekend.

post-42203-13510105418277_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Got mine today :D too many buttons to play with. Only driven it to work and home again but loving it so far. Off for fuel soon once rush hour finishes

Will take some better pics at the weekend.

post-42203-13510105418277_thumb.jpg

Looking good!

That Audi? parking sucks absolute balls!

Can't believe my car is still at the dock at Emden :devil: It's been there over a week - probably stinks of fish now!!!

On the upside I've discovered that webuyanycar.com will offer me £700 more for my old car than Skoda were offering on px - result, £700 in my pocket!

Can't believe my car is still at the dock at Emden :devil: It's been there over a week - probably stinks of fish now!!!

On the upside I've discovered that webuyanycar.com will offer me £700 more for my old car than Skoda were offering on px - result, £700 in my pocket!

Bonus! Let's hope they don't try and knock you down when they see your car. There are quite a few stories about that out there.

Mine took over 2 weeks to ship from Emden once it was in the "Ready to ship state" Skoda say that if it has not shipped by 14 days then it will be shipped as a priority......

Once in the UK allow a good week for the car to be transported to your dealer.

I pick mine up tomorrow and it took exactly 4 weeks from the order date - car was already built though.

Hopefully it won't take much longer!

Mine took over 2 weeks to ship from Emden once it was in the "Ready to ship state" Skoda say that if it has not shipped by 14 days then it will be shipped as a priority...... Once in the UK allow a good week for the car to be transported to your dealer. I pick mine up tomorrow and it took exactly 4 weeks from the order date - car was already built though. Hopefully it won't take much longer!

Thanks for the advice! I'm just getting impatient, seeing the pictures of evryone else with their new shiny cars!!! Mince wasn't built when I ordered it so I guess I should expect another 1-2 weeks of waiting..........

Sly200sx,

Would you mind telling us all how much you had to pay to get the mirrors and grill done? A PM will do. Thanks

Anyone know if there is a black grille available (part to purchase) for the new vRS rather than getting the existing one painted?

that is my lovely new black estate on Chester rd in e17...

very very happy!

Did you trade in an Audi estate?

I'm going to have to insist that you park your car at the end of the road so as not to show up my Race Blue!! ;)

Very nice indeed - enjoy.

Did you trade in an Audi estate?

I'm going to have to insist that you park your car at the end of the road so as not to show up my Race Blue!! ;)

Very nice indeed - enjoy.

sure did : )

I love the race blue but you had this already so went for black...

I forgot to put the lights on the other evening after a long tired day with the kids, and found that taxi drivers were pulling over thinking I was a policeman!

The Skoda dealer said that CID and the Paramedics have ordered several VRS's recently so there are more out there in E17...

What a car! Yours look the business too : )

Ah ha, thought so! I always admired it, esp after a clean. 2.7l petrol? Must have been quite thirsty (but quick) - you'll love the VRS even more between fill ups. I get 500miles to a tank most times, up to 700 on a long run :)

So glad you didn't order Race Blue - that would have been too much for me to take.

I've had a few drivers wonder if I'm plod - but the child seat and 'cat' style window shades kinda gives me away...

I must take a look inside yours if possible - maybe see you outside for a clean at the weekend - its looking dirty already! :)

Edited by Ciderspace

Woohoo! Collected mine this morning and so far I'm very impressed. Just a shame that I know the wife will want to drive it when I go to pick her up from work in a few minutes.

Ah ha, thought so! I always admired it, esp after a clean. 2.7l petrol? Must have been quite thirsty (but quick) - you'll love the VRS even more between fill ups. I get 500miles to a tank most times, up to 700 on a long run, and thats with a remap too :)

So glad you didn't order Race Blue - that would have been too much for me to take.

I've had a few drivers wonder if I'm plod - but the child seat and 'cat' style window shades kinda gives me away...

I must take a look inside yours if possible - maybe see you outside for a clean at the weekend - its looking dirty already! :)

The Audi was the most thirsty car I have ever owned but had the 4wd which was good to know with newborns in the house!

Can't wait to see the MPG on the VRS on a motorway run : )

The downside of the black is that it shows the dirt really badly already, so I plan to do some serious waxing next week.

What remap did you do? I have been speaking to Shark about a remap including one for the DSG gearbox, but they are blooming expensive!

Just watch the height the tailgate flies up to if your in the lower levels of car parks. Nearly had a mishap on day 1 lol

I almost did this with my mates brand new Range Rover Sport when I opened the tailgate in the lower level of Manchester Airports drop off area. It was only as it was on its way up did I realise what could happen. Thankfully it stopped VERY short of hitting the concrete ceiling !

• Like 2

To all you sods who have got the super special Blackline edition I officially do not like you anymore you have all made a very unpowerful enemy!

Out of interest are the Blacklines numbered like the Mk1 Fabia VRS's were? so you know you have car 123 of 500 etc? If so get a thread started to start listing them.