Read this and lets have a good Briskoda turn out!

Wheelerman

hi all i cant believe im about to say this but here goes i have just been informed that my 11 year old son has around 4 weeks to live for those who dont know he had leukeamia aged 2 and beat it then last year we had the devastating news that he had a cancerous brain tumor they operated and removed it and we thought all was well until friday when we were given the news it had returned in 2 places and there is nothing more they can do to help him as you can imagine we are totally devastated and have to try to make the most of our time left with our little boy so heres where i hope you can all help me i promised him a few weeks ago before i found out about this that i would take him to a car gathering as he is a massive fan of sports/modified cars mainly subaru,s evo,s etc but i cannot find one so i thought i would try arrange one just for him so i can keep that promise!

i have arranged with dewsbury district golf club

Sands Lane, Mirfield, West Yorkshire, WF14 8HJ, England

Is located at The Pinnacle in Mirfield, West Yorkshire. A 10 minutes drive from junction 25 on the M62.

to be able to use there car park for the gathering which i would like to hold on saturday the 8th of september starting from 6 pm. everybody and every type of car is welcome the club house is open for drinks etc so please please please attend if

can make it and make my little boys night a special one thank you all in advance and please put your name down on your posts to this thread so i can get an idea of numbers.

Lets help this poor guy and make his sun have a good last few weeks!

It is limited to Scoobies only now as over a 1000 going

and you cannot just turn up, the Scooby site has a copy and paste numbers topic, 35 pages, It is a tiny town to have those numbers also it is at 1pm, read the original post properly ( on Scooby net )

It will be mayhem for an event there, even Elsecar is a nightmare to leave, and 150 cars and marshalled.

There are more than 400 attending

copied from scooby net

Scoobynet -350 ish

Car sponsor organisers (event cars)

200 approx yet to confirm

Local car clubs (Subaru)

Surrey Scoobs -20 cars

Midland Scoobs - 15 cars

North East Subaru Forum - 7 cars

Other car clubs

Tuning society gb -15 cars

Rs owners - 10 cars

R5 gt owners 6 cars

South Yorkshire Dubs - 5 cars

Forced-Induction.co.uk - 15 cars (from mirfield)

Ford RST - 20 cars

Supercar Driver - 10 cars (can be more on request)

Serious detailing + 25

Astra owners network - 20 cars

Ukmkivs.net - 11 cars

Fiat coupe club - 20 cars

Mazda rx8 owners club 6 cars

This is the 4th thread on Briskoda on this subject, it is devastating for the family, but they are quickly running short of places to hold it, ( mods closed them and merged ) to form one, read the later posts http://www.briskoda....ed/page__st__30