Dan's GTB1756 Powered Fabia VRS

DanHam

It's me.

226hp and 370lbft (not 390!!)

I must have got a good'un! I'll spend the money on a uprated clutch when it goes, but until then if it aint broke I won't fix it!

Joe

How's yours going Joe?

Must have got lucky with the clutch :P I'd rather not take the risk for now

Screws under the ash tray and screws under that little pop out cubby hole thing behind the handbrake.

I just ******* broke something on my arm rest - now it's floppy as **** in the holder!

Cool, cheers mate, am waiting for mine to arrive then I'll get it fitted. Did you use self tappers to fix it to the centre console?

That's not good dude, hopefully should be fixable.

Cool, cheers mate, am waiting for mine to arrive then I'll get it fitted. Did you use self tappers to fix it to the centre console?

That's not good dude, hopefully should be fixable.

Sorry mate yeh used 4 self tapping screws, 2 on each side. It's probably just pulled the screws out or something, still a pita!

Had a new windscreen fitted as old one was cracked!!

Then started my engine and now the engine light is on! Woooo potential of more money!

I've got a code reader if you want to try it, , blue tooth one and Torque app on phone to connect to it ;)

Not tried it on my vrs yet, but worked spot on a few other cars I've used it on.

Grrr I had some ****ing ***** throw a hand full of change at my car earlier! I heard 1 of them smash the wing and the others bounced in front of the car. Always on my own when **** like this happens!!

Been in a ****ing bad mood all night!

Grrr I had some ******* ***** throw a hand full of change at my car earlier! I heard 1 of them smash the wing and the others bounced in front of the car. Always on my own when **** like this happens!!

Been in a ******* bad mood all night!

Where did that happen? :(

I wouldnt care if i was my own i would of stopped the car in the middle of the road and hunted the scum down. Some pricks about fairplay. Have you inspected for damage?

Easier said than done mate. I'm had a bad experience like that before.

Basically it involved 3 against about 30 I was the only one who stood my ground haha! Didn't end well for me!

Unlucky mate, I hope it didn't cause too much damage

Thanks Charlie, no idea why they did it :( mother ****ers. Not sure on the damage it's too dark to see.

I hope they die slowly and painfully!!

There's some little ****s about,need a good kicking

Yep they sure do mate!

Making me wonder whether I was targeted for a reason because my car is modded and a little noisy. After all they are most likely to do that to someone who mods their car as obv they care for it. Or perhaps they were looking for someone to stop for a reason....

Who knows.

Thanks Charlie, no idea why they did it :( mother ****ers. Not sure on the damage it's too dark to see.

I hope they die slowly and painfully!!

I know the feeling. Some people are just morons. We had a group of teenagers near us that would deliberately kick footballs at cars that drove past

I know the feeling. Some people are just morons. We had a group of teenagers near us that would deliberately kick footballs at cars that drove past

That's horrible, some people just need the **** kicking out of them!

Today I am happy my power steering issue is sorted, fluid was a bit low so topped up and it's fine! Would have done it sooner but haven't been able to get to my dads to use my tools for a while!

That's good then mate. Did you check for damage?

Had a look, couldn't see anything. I think they were thrown a bit early to proper whack the car. I had the window open and heard them all bounce then the as the light from the headlights hit them I could see them all shining mid air lol

Sometimes sounds worse when the windows are open. Good job there isn't much damage

Thanks mate :) I'm glad too! Going to get it machine polished at some point, be next year now though.

Sorry about that DanHam there is some ******* scum out there! Really does wind me up! People work for what they've got and idiots like that ruin everything. Glad theres not much damage mate! Be sure to keep yours eyes open for them in the future ;)