Dark_Hero's Evil Fabia

Dark_Hero

Driving home from my brothers last night and the fans stopped working unless it was on 4. So ordered a new fan speed resistor.

Also got round to sorting out the rear number plate. The old one was getting a bit tatty, but when I removed it I discovered this

08367c5d17c0dbfcf450c70538bc0ce0_zps4164

When I got it detailed last year I'm surprised the detailer didn't mention it :(

Will get it sorted at some point, but for now I've fitted my new pressed plate and surround

96a504426ea88c88ce795e04c187d214_zps6a38

0f566160e276c6d9a89e27a33236f92a_zps15a7

Thanks Luke, it was from ebay :)

Nope no problems John, but discovered a massive crater! Looks like the original number plate mount was forcibly removed and has raised the edges.

Looks that way. They must have had the same issues i'm having and the screws not budging a mm. Think i'm going to have to drill them out and fit new screws.

Where to buy Bentley key?MarcusOslo, Norway

I got it from a seller on here, who runs a mobile key cutting and coding service in the UK

Hi, great build thread! Which catchcan is this, have you got a link please?

I got it from ebay similar to this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Oil-Catch-Can-Black-Round-Universal-Breather-Tank-CRANK-CASE-15mm-Fittings-R-/181284265217?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2a35625d01

Got a few bits done this weekend between the showers.

Replaced the fan speed resistor,not a pleasant job as there's no space!

Also fitted some new Cree led reverse lights and also bought a new battery. After almost 9 years the original had more or less given up the ghost.

And I booked a track day at brands hatch on the 10th March :)

• Like 2

I need to do my fan resistor as well at some point but i think i need to change the motor as well as it's make a horrible noise every now and then, though hoping it's just crud stuck down there and a good clean out will solve the noise issue.

There's a guide somewhere, John, looks like a ten minute job :thumbup:

• Like 1