The Citigo Picture Thread.

BossFox

Here's mine with new alloys, I've also got some thule roof bars and bike carrier to put on but still waiting for the fitting kit-

I've seen a few posts asking about bars so I'll add more photos after I've fit them. 

post-115653-0-84250500-1399211427_thumb.jpg

post-115653-0-87796900-1399211447_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

aty4uqyp.jpgy3uqavev.jpghypuduhu.jpg its hard to tell in the pictures but I've noticed the rear of the car has extensive scratches (the worst next to the right side lights) from people hitting it, its likely I'll have to get a respay done on the bumper and the right side rear quarter panel, isn't it fantastic that people just scratch your car willy nilly without letting you know

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Yup I must have the worst luck, but I have plenty of plans for the little car to improve it my shopping list has come to a whopping £400 (not including labour chargers) one step at a time me thinks..

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

I thought it was about time that I posted a photo of my Citigo and from a slightly unusual angle too.  Click on pic to enlarge.

14204043093_71278f5264_h.jpg

Edited by JimmyR
  • Like 3

I recognise that carpark ;)

Dont know where from :-s

But to be fair I did say I was going to pinch your idea haha

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

• Like 1