The Citigo Picture Thread.

BossFox

I have arrived safely in Glasgow now and it's not hard to spot my car from the room haha...

IMAG0264.jpg

I did most of the trip with two very heavy suitcases and 4 alloy wheels/tyres in the boot which have now gone to a fellow Briskodian, I thought I would struggle on the hills but set the cruise control to 70mph and it managed no problem in around 7 hours.

Was very impressed with the little car, I still managed an average of 62mpg and did just over 430miles on £41 of fuel :D

• Like 2

I have arrived safely in Glasgow now and it's not hard to spot my car from the room haha...

IMAG0264.jpg

I did most of the trip with two very heavy suitcases and 4 alloy wheels/tyres in the boot which have now gone to a fellow Briskodian, I thought I would struggle on the hills but set the cruise control to 70mph and it managed no problem in around 7 hours.

Was very impressed with the little car, I still managed an average of 62mpg and did just over 430miles on £41 of fuel :D

Glad you're there safe :) and £41?! You're lucky, fuel around my area is at 130p p/litre :sweat:

Here's some pictures of my Spring Green & Ivory Elegance, with the Summer Pack.

8039306456_613cbb2a45_n.jpg 8039301869_642dfb9676_n.jpg 8039301097_4ab2df6e06_n.jpg 8039300669_5e2b890125_n.jpg 8039304831_4b1d834835_n.jpg 8039307624_bb04d34646_n.jpg 8039299685_ebc291b251_n.jpg 8039300847_0c28ea9cf4_n.jpg

See more over at my bro's flickr account. ;)

Hi, Got a question about sunroof, can you confirm whether lowering the ceiling in the interior, if so, how many cm? Thanks a lot

I don't actually have any! haha, too busy driving it all the time to take a photo! Got some of me and the girlfriend inside but none of the outside :o

Will have to get one tomorrow! Need's a good clean. Really want to get some white bulbs but the ones I bought today were just brighter, not white :/

Will have to get one tomorrow! Need's a good clean. Really want to get some white bulbs but the ones I bought today were just brighter, not white :/

There's lots of topics on bulbs on here I suggest avoiding mtecs for the drl bulbs cheap isn't worth it :)
  • Like 3

Damn!

I crashed it!

pRbE31o.jpg

9 days in the SKODA repair shop.

Hood, mask, bumber crossbeams and left headlight had to be replaced.

Fortunately the engine parts remained intact, despite the fact that the bumber crossbeams were very much bent

Oo heck, what happened? Glad your okay

The driver in front of me suddenly stopped and turned left.

Wasn't expecting it because it is forbidden to turn left there.

Tried to stop but I hit her on the left side corner.

I stepped out and I almost had a heart attack when I saw the damage.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...