Where are all the Bronze Yetis?

Reenie

I assume the 'Tibetan' bit is the black roof and A pillars?

The 'Tibetan' bit came from TIBET I being 'Tibetan White' (far more appropriate then 'Candy White') so it seemed sensible, well to me anyway, to carry on the theme with TIBET II and 'Tibetan Bronze'.... :happy:

• 2 months later...

That's me had my bronze Yeti for one year and one day to be precise and haven't seen another one yet. Where are all the bronze Yetis??? :hi:

Bought what i thought was a bronze Yeti from Sinclairs, Swansea in January - turns out the official colour is Tangerine!! Ah well you live and learn.

• Like 1

It's been over 6 months since I took delivery of my beloved Bronze Yeti and I have never seen another one yet. Where are they??? :hi:

They are all parked near Bondi Beach in Australia. LOL

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

hehehe.... at least you can see some other Yeti there.

Got my Mato Brown with Magic Black top and 40days now - not another Yeti in town except my SIMBA and the demo car (platin grey + black)of SKODA!!!

It's now 16 months since I got my Bronze Yeti and I still haven't seen another!! :hi:

No-one has spotted me either!! :giggle:

Well, just to prove that they do exist, I saw one today in Newton Abbot, Devon. 62  plate, with the Elegance badge on boot.

Rare! Probably first I've seen.

Well, just to prove that they do exist, I saw one today in Newton Abbot, Devon. 62  plate, with the Elegance badge on boot.

Rare! Probably first I've seen.

And it wasn't me!!! :giggle:  :giggle:  

Wasn't TIBET II either. It did go home to Allams on Tuesday for its first service, though.

It is a brave colour to order 'sight unseen' but everyone I know really likes it and it is nice to be exclusive.... :happy:

• 1 month later...

To my eyes that looks more "copper" than "bronze"?  But we've been here before with my weird colour views on "Where's the beige in Cappucino?" debate. Whatever bronze its called - I still quite like it! 

This looks more "Bronze" to me (see photo). 

So this colour must be some different name? "Muscovado" perhaps?

post-102862-0-20327700-1377173198_thumb.jpg

Edited by FlintstoneR1

Well everywhere else it is called Terracotta, which IMHO is a better description. I like mine and also ordered it sight unseen (it is highly possible mine was the first Bronze in the UK) but would have preferred it to pop a bit more, like the Tangerine did.

To my eyes that looks more "copper" than "bronze"?  But we've been here before with my weird colour views on "Where's the beige in Cappucino?" debate. Whatever bronze its called - I still quite like it! 

This looks more "Bronze" to me (see photo). 

So this colour must be some different name? "Muscovado" perhaps?

Your attached photo is indeed Muscovado.