group1rs's black magic 2002 octy vrs

group1rs

Now back to the build thread. I popped over to forum member OET's house and came away with some new door mirrors with blue glass and also a front grill surround. All in black magic and un damaged like the ones I have are. Just waiting on bumper to come back from the paint shop. I think they must be related to the powder coaters I use as they are just as slow !

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

pretty sure Devonutopia has put up a MkI Octy crash bar for sale?

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/298903-entire-slam-panel-a-c-radiator-from-octy-1-vrs/

It's ok Lee I have a perfect crash bar. The above post is not because I've had an accident. Just took bits off to paint over the winter.

• Like 1

It's been a long month and a half with the octy all naked in the Garage while I've been getting bits painted. But now she's back. Had a bit of a moment yesterday. I refitted intercooler and went for a quick drive down the road. No boost was in limp mode ! Probably due to me having car in and out of the garage without intercooler connected or maybe she didn't like being driven naked without a bumper and lights. Anyway once back together today all is good boooooost is back !

7ACD1ADD-1AE6-43A6-9544-460A6DACD676_zpsD666FD04-B2B4-4A66-9093-DA2267ECDE22_zps1D044557-B892-4FFE-9067-FCB1FCF456AF_zps6B13EDD8-C693-49A2-B128-83197D2E8946_zps

Finally big mouth mesh is black. Looks more stealthy. And thanks to Adam I've replaced air box service sticker. Now need stickers for front panel.

22FECC07-E363-4A56-A162-D3A4FD07FF1D_zps