group1rs's black magic 2002 octy vrs

group1rs

No I know it's a man thing not to read instructions. But in the case of Ferrodo DS2500 brake pads it's essential to adhere to the correct bedding in procedure. So this morning saw the required 25-30 4 second 50 percent race pressure bed in from 70mph ( ! ) then gentle drive back to pit lane ( area to the rear of my house ) and according to Ferrodo instructions. Now ready to RACE ! I like that bit.

A bit daunting doing this as the front brakes were smoking afterwards. But it's what instructions say to do.

6896F260-D43D-4451-B85C-2B286E9AEAB4_zps95B6E310-09A8-4499-A44B-027A5568A387_zps

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Who took this picture, it is awesome?? Much better than the crap on offer at Combe. :thumbup:

It was in the Combe pics thread in someone's Flicker photos. Check them out he's taken some stunning pics.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...