group1rs's black magic 2002 octy vrs

group1rs

Good job Lloyd!!!!

I am now thinking to do mine the same way.....

I have my amps fitted to the left,side on a panel I made and I am thinking to make an other for the right side to fit my sub....Only problem is I have a 12in JBL and I dont know if there is enough room for it...... :notme: :notme: :notme:

Lloyd has done his home work. And has calculated the best box size for an 8 inch which =

E026712F-2B55-4412-A984-A40C2BF3B152_zps

Obviously you can get a bigger speaker in. But if using a sealed enclosure you would need to encroach into the boot space more.

The driverside the max width ud get is poss 9 as it steps in abit at the back

Maybe if u did a box that angled in abit ?

Height ud be able to go 18-20 poss

Depth ud get 10 maybe 11 at a guess

If could get say 19x10x11 thats 1.2 cubic feet ( od )

If u took the carpet of i remember think that would free up

Some space too

I think he's creating an audio setup ready for Pete but building it with his red Octy

Exactly Lloyd is kindly building my install in his car. Then when done I just drive down and put it all in mine. Then drive back next day after a good feed n water.

Yeah mate its mine , but my octy is just boot layout guinea pig :D

It makes more sense to build it in mine as can do it piece by piece, then its just a single trek from kent to brizzle for pete for fitting

And rewiring it seemd ;)

And here is the last tax disc that will be displayed in my octy. A shame really as at least you have something material for the fee. All be it a round piece of paper for the £145.75. And that's only 6 months worth.

A0D100D5-011D-4729-84E2-97233E602266_zps