Adam's MK1 Octavia vRS

Adamweal

im not getting the curb joke :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

basically lloyd is going to sit on the curb while me and pete work so he does not bother us with his worrying!

basically lloyd is going to sit on the curb while me and pete work so he does not bother us with his worrying!

Me Work ? Oh I suppose you need me to install new injector seals and make tea.

I have heard rumours.... But he is going to be nice as it has a 160 odd miles to get home lol

Im leaving cylinder 2 injector unplugged...

im sticking with red! :)

ibl4.jpg

little unsure wether to clear coat it or just spray on a couple more coats of hammerite smooth red and leave it at that whats the normal procedure for the hammerite spray?

next job is to clean up the floor :giggle:

PMSL i missed that :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

update time!

Trims!

b7y1.jpg

p5ft.jpg

i had to slightly rub down the rocker cover and there was very slight imperfections and gave it another coat

fqyx.jpg

looks extremely wet in the picture! but it is nearly dry now :) will fit either tomorrow or saturday i expect saturday :)

• Like 1

unsure at the moment to be honest, dont want to pull them off and chance ruining the paint as i know when they painted the drivers side they pulled them off and some of the paint came off, so i know the drivers side will be fine now but the passengers side.. who knows! haha