Adam's MK1 Octavia vRS

Adamweal

Ooooh wide mouth! Where did you get the 3/4 number plate?

this is the one i bought here seems to be really good quality, lets see how long it lasts... i did plan on doing it all last weekend but weather was not on my side so will get it done this weekend

I'm unsure at the moment, i have some metal at work so considered making some brackets to come out from behind the bump strip or i will just use some number plate sticky's to stick it just under the bump strip

oh and i have this to finish up and get fitted!

imagexhq.jpg

needs a good rub down and polish to make it smooth, i have been slowly doing the same to the manifold, i'm just waiting for the weather to pick up so i can get another coat of paint on the manifold on the car

so today has been a pretty productive day..

fitted the black silicon to the intake pipe

imagebqs.jpg

now image shack has stopped working so i will update more later!

imageshack is now working again so here we go..

i also fitted a new breather hose which i dont have any pictures of but my MPG is still rubbish!

now for the main part,

imagelvg.jpg

Bumper off.. (yes i did clean the bumper iron! im fussy like that!)

Then i hurt myself :(

imagemheg.jpg

then lots of packs of paper got left on the bumper all day

imagealeu.jpg

a little bit of drying

imagexuh.jpg

Made up some brackets and went and got a square number plate as i decided i wanted to stay legal could not be bothered with the hassle of being pulled over

imagexta.jpg

imagewer.jpg

imagejju.jpg

and this is why i dont like getting on one of the ramps at work.. this is before the suspension has resettled it scraps going on normally!

imagetqmy.jpg

then today i took a trip up to milton keynes in the snow to meet a guy for some wheels

imagente.jpg

There is a fourth one but thats inside the car! just need a refurb and 2 new tyres :)

and now its nice and dirty!

imageibse.jpg

Bigmouth is cool as are wheels. Number plate is too huge enough !

Number plate was literally the only i could find on a saturday afternoon close to work, but i will be getting a standard lettering but shorter plate made up or at least the dimensions of one to see what it looks like. Im a 19 year old driving a quick car i already get enough attention without an illegal plate! :(

imageswe.jpg

1 down 3 more to go, considering doing all the prep work and getting a mate to paint them at his bodyshop. ideas on colours i was thinking silver with black inserts but not sure if he can do that :(

Oh and the weights in this image have been removed and cleaned off now :)

New wheels look really cool :) I see your car made it to prepts Facebook page

Yeah for once i made it lol cant wait to get them fitted!

man... im seeing double! lol

looks good adam!

Thanks Gee

The wheels are now done! :)

i could lie and tell you all that i did it all but i prepped them, then got a mate to do them quickly at his work :) really happy with the result just need tyres now.

imageyii.jpg

imagedir.jpg

imagexmui.jpg

• Like 4

arm rest fitted today :)

imagekpqk.jpg

Its out of a fabia with a golf bracket so the trims are wrong, ive cut and fitted the fabia trims temporally i will sort some golf or octavia ones soon

Wheels are now back home, just searching for tyres now and then to grow a pair and fit the tyres :( haha

tyres are sitting at work now, so just to take the wheels in tomorrow and fit them :)

The car is in real need of a clean as well so hope to get that done too!

so i finally grew a pair and got the tyres on!

imagettv.jpg

2 down 2 to go, Pete (group1rs) came over and sealed up my wheels with some stuff that i cant remember the name of! im sure he will be along to tell me what it was again! thanks Pete! then i stopped and decided breakfast was more important!

imagepsb.jpg

After breakfast i finished them off got them on the car and gave it a damn good clean!

imageyctw.jpg

They sit perfect in the arch :)

imageqyml.jpg

• Like 2