Adam's MK1 Octavia vRS

Adamweal

nice mate what about some drl's and a plate holder like mines

Milotec grills, lower spoiler, and fk auto grill

IMG_0129_zpsc2061819.jpg

I would consider the milotec grills but not a fan of the other stuff imho

aye the rad grill is a little much to look at but my other one was wrecked grows on ya though, drls have indicators, wasn't my ideal postion for them but i didn't want to ruin the side grills to fit them in

i know what you mean i would have liked to have had my drls under the headlights at the side grills but i like clarity but they stick out if fitted infront of them and dont look right behind them as it's hard to find space so i may need to butcher a small rectangular section out of the side grills

Gee has fitted Q7 indicators in his lower grilled.

DRL's are a bit marmite. If a car is supposed to have them like an audi or merc then they look nice. But on a saxo or fiesta it's a bit wrong.

Just my two pence. This is all based on me being too lazy to fit some too :-p

• Like 2

Gee has fitted Q7 indicators in his lower grilled.

DRL's are a bit marmite. If a car is supposed to have them like an audi or merc then they look nice. But on a saxo or fiesta it's a bit wrong.

Just my two pence. This is all based on me being too lazy to fit some too :-p

Gee's car is what made me want the indicators but im too lazy to fit them too! haha

So postman pat has lost my headlight bulbs :@

But on the bright side my LED sidelight bulbs and headlight tint arrived so started doing that :)

Halfway (sidelights are more white in person)

imagejejz.jpg

imagebfu.jpg

Hopefully will plastidip my front grill when i get time before the tunnel meet!

Oh and i remembered to bring my key blade home on friday so i got my new key put together

imageogf.jpg

Not bad for £5!

and a shot of both cars :)

imageqxnh.jpg

• Like 1

just need to wide mouth it and ill have a saloon twin! i Seriously mite have to sell the car now tho, especially as were in the same town, im no longer different to the rest.

:bandit:

• Like 1

just need to wide mouth it and ill have a saloon twin! i Seriously mite have to sell the car now tho, especially as were in the same town, im no longer different to the rest.

:bandit:

Yours will always look a hole lot better Gee! if i find a load of damage on my car soon im blaming you for doing it to try and make sell up! haha

So today i decided the aircon wasn't up to my standards lol so gave it a regas :)

imagedjy.jpg

then i knew the N/S track rod had a little play in it since i got the car, its just started to make a slight knocking so ordered one up ready for fitting, stripped out the old one to find the new one was longer

imageqyo.jpg

so a mad dash over to the motor factors it was ordered from to get a different one that actually fitted..

Got the new one all fitted and checked the tracking, spot on :)

So after going backward and forward to the post office and no one answering phones the bulbs turned up great bulbs! great price! and great seller! just bad royal mail..

so i got them fitted in right away

img0560m.jpg

i got a resistor for the SAI pump and got that unplugged and blocked off the vacuum pipe until i have spare cash to get a blanking plate

img0564fk.jpg

and then as i had put a new skoda badge on the rear i decided i would play around with the old one

img0567ht.jpg

img0572yu.jpg

looks like it is starting to react a little bit think this was because i was in a cold garage but i carried on may redo it in the end but unsure

img0575jy.jpg

Doesn't look too bad with the clear coat

img0576zh.jpg

what does everyone think yes or no? i may stick it on the car when i plastidip the grill if i don't like it ill just use the new badge i have laying around

Sorry Adam it's a no from me mate. Speak to pastyboy one here. It'll always look a bit DIY otherwise and you'll regret it.

ive got to be honest i bought 2 new badges as the old ones was tacky so doing this was more of a bordom thing as i had the stuff laying around and thought it may look decent. i just went to put another coat on it but it just isnt turning out as planned so i will hold it up to the grill but doubt i will use it lol

right badge looked awful! it just wouldn't got shiny! so scrapped that!

Plastidipped my grill on thursday ready for the tunnel meet,

Had loads of problems with it just spurting out instead of spraying nicely

img06101.jpg

Then after loads of trial and error i realised it needed heating up slightly

img06111e.jpg

img06131i.jpg

img06141.jpg

wasn't too sure about how it looked on the car but after a while i do like it! :)

then Friday night i went along to the tunnel meet and managed to get lost with member randy 675 in london when we was asked to move on from the tunnel think we was driving around 45 mins + to find everyone else

Will get the rest of the images uploaded once my mate sends all his over as all mine are bad quality

img06261r.jpg

then today i got bored as usual and started wrapping my dash trims

img06371l.jpg

img06361.jpg

img06381f.jpg

a little unsure on the look to be honest but what do people think?

• Like 1