vRS19TD

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Final delivery of the day:

BA8BB583-5713-40CC-9B1F-02AE343C8C92.jpg

673B2464-C720-4803-9981-523AF841004C.jpg

Going to hire a Rug Doctor tomorrow and give them a once over. Can't wait to get them fitted. :)

Very very nice seats!

• Like 2

dafuqs all these notifications at once,,,,,,,,,,,, :wait:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :thumbup:

It's nice to actually have some 'Project' updates rather then just holiday/outing pictures. :D

Just waiting for my downpipe and new headlights and i'm good to go. :)

• Like 1

So basically you are rebuilding your car then. ;)

Good call on the seats, they were the best thing about the mk2 VRS.

It seems that way. :D

I nearly bought an LSD but decided to hang on until later in the year and maybe source a second gearbox so it can go into that one and just have the boxes swapped over, etc.

• Like 3

No photos but i'm now the 'owner' of a private reg plate, though you wouldn't know it was private just looking at it. ;)

Unfortunately it isn't the one i really wanted, JG54VRS. That was available for just over £1000, which is stupid considering it likely cost about £250 at first.

• Like 1

Just to add as well, i didn't bother with the 'Rug Doctor', i decided to get some spray on interior cleaner from Halfords and do it myself. They came out quite nicely, in my opinion, and even managed to shift a muddy patch on the back of the rear seat.

Thinking about getting my car detailed at some point now but i want to try and remove the old stickers from the front doors first.

• Like 2

Just to add as well, i didn't bother with the 'Rug Doctor', i decided to get some spray on interior cleaner from Halfords and do it myself. They came out quite nicely, in my opinion, and even managed to shift a muddy patch on the back of the rear seat.

Thinking about getting my car detailed at some point now but i want to try and remove the old stickers from the front doors first.

Have a word with Peter (Group1RS), only a quick trip round the M25,,,,,,,,,,, he's worked wonders on Leo Slayer and Laurie :)

• Like 2

Wow, just read this from start to finish. That's a nice build ☺

I'm trying to persuade the missus that we need one of these as a second car (currently have the octavia 1.9tdi elegance) not quite there yet, though...

• Like 1

Wow, just read this from start to finish. That's a nice build ☺

I'm trying to persuade the missus that we need one of these as a second car (currently have the octavia 1.9tdi elegance) not quite there yet, though...

Thanks very much but i would say mine is nowhere near as good as some of the others on here, though i try my best. :D

They're good little cars and worth it if you can find a well looked after one. You should consider the Elegance as well though as you do get some nice extras on certain ones that you can't get on a vRS. :thumbup:

• Like 1