Joe_vrs_tdi...rolling on steelies! Smooth as a....

joe_vrs_tdi

Nope no smoothing going on, to much of it going on so want to stay away from that for next year. I might smooth it the year after as this certain bumper has never been smoothed. Like i said its part of a bumper ;) someone will guess soon enough im sure.

Got it boys. It will just be normal for next year with a splitter but then if I like the look I might smooth it at a later date. I just want it to look different from the usual vrs around and abit more subtle.

Yes mate but with a different splitter i expect or non colour coded. Never seen it smoothed before but that looks sweet. You think im mad for not having a vrs bumper on a vrs, my bro thinks its stupid lol.

I just seen matt, stuff i always want always comes up when i have no money :(

Didnt think you was selling just thought you was imforming me lol. Dont think im going to smooth it for next year even though it does look pretty sweet. Im on abit of a tight budget so it could make for a nice change at a later date to keep it fresh.

• Like 1

Yer I know scott met him through one of his mates who I go to college with.

You buying lloyds car then? Be good to have a localish fabia friend still after him and josh are abandoning me (even though I was thinking of selling before them :D )