Castle Combe Spring Acton Day 2013! 27/04/13! Tracktime & Clubstand

devonutopia

I like the sound of camping! The night before, a few tents, BBQ and some liquid refreshment, could be a bit of an idea for the long distance travellers who are going, any takers?

I like the sound of camping! The night before, a few tents, BBQ and some liquid refreshment, could be a bit of an idea for the long distance travellers who are going, any takers?

me , ash and gillywibble will be at a C&C site nearby.... for friday and sat night... not sure about where everyone is going....

^^you have to be a member to go there,

I was thinking for the september session you can camp at the circuit, I have done this at pembrey and it was a great atmosphere, we were watching historics, a big player on this series is the guy who owns Lyons cakes, he had a 45 gallon drum cut in half as a bbq and everybody just got stuck in and had really good night.

For the April meet I am staying at a premier inn not far from the circuit, here in fact

Chippenham

Cepen Park

West Cepen Way

Chippenham

Wiltshire

England

SN14 6UZ

I'd be up for that. The only thing is usually at least two people come from my way for a convoy which means I don't have to post a couple of batches of tickets if they don't want to camp. No biggie though.