Where is Bob Dog?

Peter a Proud Yorkshireman

I can accept that he may have 'moved on' and no longer enjoys the banter here, but I really hope he's in rude health and enjoying life.

• Like 2

I've been cowering in the corner after some harsh comments ... but I've been coaxed back out with PM offers of gravy bones by several of you kind people (Thanks folks, you know who you are). Still alive, still well, but hey - no longer in exile in Yorkshire. Betty and I have moved home to sunny Norfolk ... wooo hooo!

Welcome back Bob your humour has been missed! Enjoy being home :sun:

• Like 1

Parts of Norfolk can be vaguely hilly - Hunstanton has decent cliffs, for example. Love Norfolk - and the ale that can be enjoyed there.... Wherry! Yum!

we've only just got him back and you suggest he gets drunk and risks falling off a cliff............all that hard work to waste!

• Like 2