Alloys to big....

piv34uk

:mad: Not very happy with myself.... i new they wouldn`t fit but was assured by local VAG tuners:mad: they would...Anyhow:

I was offered 4 Audi RS4 alloys 18" by 8.5j with the standerd offset of 35 for a bargain price' date=' initially though i was told they were 8j so i snapped them up and ordered the tyres from my works to go on them...upon fitting i noticed they were 8.5j this on a 35 offset was to big and they stand about half an inch outside of the arch...swmbo wants the old wheels back on but i still want 18`s

Let this be a warning i`m in the tyre trade and should have checked the wheels before buying...8.5j will not fit unless you have an offset of 30...(best fit is 8x18 offset 35):o

Anyone got any cheap alloys (18)

:( Phil[/quote']Check out my advert in the for sale section. :)

• 3 years later...

Yo!

Lifting this sucker up as my first post because i need some help to figure this out.

Im looking at the BBS Le Mans Replicas at BM Autosport and im kinda interested in the wheels in these sizes and my question is, will they fit? I want a nice stance.. going for the german look :)

18x8,5" ET35 Fronts

18x9.5" ET45 Back

Will this rub as hell or could i do anything with spacers?

Thanks in advance, Tomas.

Yo!

Lifting this sucker up as my first post because i need some help to figure this out.

Im looking at the BBS Le Mans Replicas at BM Autosport and im kinda interested in the wheels in these sizes and my question is, will they fit? I want a nice stance.. going for the german look :)

18x8,5" ET35 Fronts

18x9.5" ET45 Back

Will this rub as hell or could i do anything with spacers?

Thanks in advance, Tomas.

Yo

Locking this sucker down as it's nearly 4 years out of date

Start your own thread in the Mk1 octy section.

It's for your own good really, you'll get more replies in there.:D

HTH