Briskoda Photo Game 2013

PastyBoy

Does it have to be functioning? There is one down the road from me but it's not in use anymore

I would have preferred it to be functional, but never thought of adding that this morning (half asleep :yawn: )  From your pic I wouldn't been able to tell anyway.

I'm still happy with it, so it's a win Rob.

BTW, Pikachu, you can submit a pic for a bonus until the next challenge is completed.

That box does still have a phone in place, the one at the end of my street doesnt but is in someones garden. Will think of the next challenge shortly, once ive gone through the list of previous challenges.

• Like 2

Can it be a Yellow Trike parked with a female rider wearing Yellow,

while parked near a Yellow Camper with a seagull on a Red Bin.?

well if we're doing requests? I'd like one where the interior and body of the car is covered with freshly mown grass :think: (been doing the gardening)

• Like 1

well if we're doing requests? I'd like one where the interior and body of the car is covered with freshly mown grass :think: (been doing the gardening)

I had that when I had the rental a few weeks back. Big garden waste bags full of mown cuttings and the sun had dried the top layer. Off I whizz up to the dump, windows all down then, as I hit the gas, whoosh!! Cuttings flying all around the interior :D I decided it might be best to at least vac it before returning it to the rental place :(

Why put grass cuttings in the car? That's what a compost bin or a Green Wheely bin is for!. We've never taken grass cuttings to the tip, plenty of garden waste though.

Anyway, we are going far too off-topic now, (unless that's Robs new challenge).

• Like 1

I can do this, but only on Sunday when it'll probably be too late.

Just a shame we can't use old pics as I think this would be a winner.

w9ji.jpg

:yes:

I can do this, but only on Sunday when it'll probably be too late.

Just a shame we can't use old pics as I think this would be a winner.

w9ji.jpg

:yes:

Looks like you'll have time Jim, and thats exactly what I was hoping to see photo wise.

I wasn't able to get any photos this morning of cars, and after the last race of the day most of them had packed up and gone. However I did manage to get this one.

21984mg.jpg

The person next to my father, was the driver and did give me her permission to post this.

The next challenge is, can anyone tell me what the car is?

I wasn't able to get any photos this morning of cars, and after the last race of the day most of them had packed up and gone. However I did manage to get this one.

21984mg.jpg

The person next to my father, was the driver and did give me her permission to post this.

The next challenge is, can anyone tell me what the car is?

I can answer that question with a question. Is your father Captain Birdseye :think:  :D

• Like 3