So

Money hungry

Not back till the 7th. I'd rather be back at work. Xmas hols drag on a bit with the short days and pish weather.

Back tomorrow and will be working 6 day weeks until July 23rd when I'm off to South Africa for a month. But what an effort getting up at 5am will be zzzzzzzzz

Well I was going to boast about not going back until Monday, then I saw Jars post (bugger).

Anyway, new job on Monday, or rather same job but different group who are more supportive of me :)

I only get Xmas day off, no such thing as an Xmas hols here :(

I thought the milk business was bad with just Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day off but yours is much worse!! :(

Thankfully i no longer work in the milk business but my brother does, though i only had 1 extra day off than him and the rest i have to use as leave. :(

Haven't been off work (apart from my usual Thursday day off). That's the nature of the job in Farming, the cows still have to be milked/fed every day.

As my dad used to say to me "Cows don't get school holidays - neither do you".

Back in on Monday after just over 3 weeks off.....

I was back today. Been off since 21st. A few people were off today, one or 2 off till Monday.

I did wonder about having the rest rest of the week, but haven't got that many Holidays left

Back today.

Been off since 20th December.

Bl**dy marvelous !!!!

Traffic light, kids off school, town & City centres almost empty until about 11.00.

Finished all deliveries / collections and back to base by 13.30, home with a mug of tea by 1400.

9 hours pay for 5 hours work - bring it on again tomorrow.

• Like 1