06 Fabia vRS breaking - Crash damaged

Southy

Adam, did it have any of the boot storage bags?

Or a dash cup holder?

Afraid not buddy had none of those bit's

Front callipers ok post crash and if so do you still have them?

Front callipers are all fine, reasonable disc's and pad's on them aswell all Mintex stuff

I'm starting to break my old accident damaged fabia vRS. The seat's from the car have been removed already and sold. The Airbag's have not deployed so steering wheel etc is still intact.

Car had covered 55k at the time of the crash, the sump has smashed on impact and took the oil pump chain with it. Turbo has been removed from the car already.

Main damage is to the front, and the drivers wing, and some to the rear end as you can see from the pic's

The car has the factory fitted 6cd multi changer and cruise control.

229932_560630143379_1334368021_n.jpg

197348_560630063539_724789058_n.jpg

0D50EE88-B614-4E2D-B7CF-9035640637BE-4149-0000031ECDE46FF1.jpg

If your interested in any part's drop me a PM or reply in the thread and I will reply with a price, condition and pics of parts.

EDIT: Just to add, I don't have a paypal, but will accept a Bank Transfer, location of car is near Burnley should anyone wish to collect parts.

Regards

Adam

SOLD LIST

Heated Mirror Switch

Ariel Whip

Door Card Courtesy Light's

90deg Boost pipe off turbo

Nearside Mirror base plate

Hi Southy

You have a PM

Don't I owe you some money? :D Not sure what happened over the weekend. :)

Yes fella you do ;-), sorry things just been mental got called into work so couldnt get over on the sunday. Should be able to make it this weekend

Glovebox? Any scratches also could u give me light also in glovebox n ashtray light ??

There.is a.scratch about 2/3 inch long on it. Ashtray light will be going with all the centre console section which is sold and being picked up this weekend

• Like 1

hi again mate is there any of the front bumper left as I can try and fiberglass it back together could you put a pic up

Never recieved the bumper back as it was in that many pieces was just scrapped