anyone with PICS of there fabia on weitec coilovers without rear adjusters in?

Iv bust one of my rear airbags as its been rubbing on the rear axle..

For a temporary measure / permanent if it works out better i want to fit rear coilovers + run my front bags as independant bags...

I like the "practicality" of the height adjust on the bags + constantly use the fronts but rarely ever adjust the rears..

So i thought if i ran coilovers on the back i could leave the adjusters in for every day driving + take them out for shows/ summer.. but i need to see pics to work out whether they will go low enough on the back without the adjusters in (because the front can go as low as i want)

Iv found sum1 with rears only (weitec's).. so pics pf weitecs would be best + im running 17s with 195/40 tyres but any pics will be of help :)

Thanks

Matt

Cheers bud ^^ thats exactly the same specs as what ill be running..

im still i 2 minds about whether to get them or jus buy another bag + sum spacers to hopefully stop the bag catching.. :S..

It does look pretty low.. maybe if i put a couple of spare wheels in the boot for shows it might sit more like the fronts lol :D

ain't there the "donut" type bags you can get to stop the rubbing?. . rather than sleeve bags. .

and for shows you could maby take the cups out. . .probs have to use something to keep the bottom of the spring in place tho. . .get the tie wraps out. Haha.

• Like 1

Ye thought about donuts but been on the airlift website n checked the dimentions n the smallest donut is wider than my sleeve type :S..

Mason was guna b getting his rears changed to donut ones by havair this month so i was waiting to see if it can be dun on a fabia platform.. but hes not now :(

Been offered sum weitecs for £100 full set but one front shock is leaking.. (i was only guna use the rears)..

Dno what weitecs they are... good price or not???

The bags are £135 each for donut or £114 for sleeve (same as iv got at the moment)...

The advantage of the springs is i could use both valves on the front so it would be like half a 4 way kit :)

I saw a polo once at a show that just had a block off wood or something instead of a spring lol!

Lol heard about that.. turned up with springs.. then jacked car up + removed them at shows :D

Cheers vrs'burks ill probably get them if hes still interested at the end of the month :)

.. im running on chopped standard springs at the moment :D.. like a bo$$ lol

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Personally, I don't think they will go low enough to have the same look as your bags do Matt, my AP's are all the way down without any adjuster or the rubber cup in the back and still have about 10mm of arch gap, think its due to how high they are standard you can never get the backs that low.

I've got kw v3 Coilovers on mine and looking to lower the back does anyone know if they would be okay to run with adjusters on the rear?

You shouldn't have a problem

Think he has probably sorted it by now :D

Oops I didn't check either!