I found my Superb: She's called Audrey!

PICKING UP AUDREY: Tuesday 29th Jan (D-DAY) ...just over 12hrs to go!

Packing my rucksack already!

Scooby documentations to give.

Audrey documentation to receive.

Have confirmation Audrey passed MOT with flying colours (no advisories)

She s TAXED too.

Insurance at just £265 fully comp now - thks to members advise here! :-)

Thereafter, off to DVLA Birmingham.

Thn stopover at SkodaParts Sheffield.

Wed: Skoda Leeds for Health Check / Extended Warranty...

PICKING UP AUDREY: Tuesday 29th Jan (D-DAY) ...just over 12hrs to go!

Packing my rucksack already!

Scooby documentations to give.

Audrey documentation to receive.

Have confirmation Audrey passed MOT with flying colours (no advisories)

She s TAXED too.

Insurance at just £265 fully comp now - thks to members advise here! :-)

Thereafter, off to DVLA Birmingham.

Thn stopover at SkodaParts Sheffield.

Wed: Skoda Leeds for Health Check / Extended Warranty...

i know the feeling last sunday the 20th i was exited too got up at 5 in the morning and just stayed up done my school contract and then drove straight into glasgow and picked it up but was sad too see my octavia go, gave it a wee pat as it served me well over the 5 years i had it from new

Right this just arrived..

image_zpsa703e06c.jpg

Yep - quite a few exclusions there isn't there?

image_zpse3dcf203.jpg

Interesting,

they are just 8miles from my house,

2 miles from work,

and right next door to one of the best curry houses in the country (Aagraa Curry Buffet!):

image_zps97a2c4bb.jpg

Wayne

the best thing you can do with that is to cancel it as quick as possible.

and phone warranty direct or one of the other big people they Will cover your satnav.

bill

Wayne

the best thing you can do with that is to cancel it as quick as possible.

and phone warranty direct or one of the other big people they Will cover your satnav.

bill

Really?

I haven't bought the Skoda Warranty yet ....

...u mean Warranty Direct better? more comprehensive and cheaper? and No excess to pay?

With warranty direct you do get a more comprehensive cover but of the top of my head i think the mileage has to be under 70,000, and it is cheaper than Skodas warranty. You will pay an excess on any claim.

i cannot remember the details but i had a warranty with them on my old Mercedes covered every thing as i remember give them a ring Wayne any thing must be better than what skoda are offering.there is another big company i think its called www.warrantywise.co.uk/

had them on my mondeo had a problem with the inlet manifold had to replace it £400 they paid out with no problems at all.

bill

i cannot remember the details but i had a warranty with them on my old Mercedes covered every thing as i remember give them a ring Wayne any thing must be better than what skoda are offering.there is another big company i think its called www.warrantywise.co.uk/

had them on my mondeo had a problem with the inlet manifold had to replace it £400 they paid out with no problems at all.

bill

Cheers Fofos!

Cheers Bill!

Audrey's done 70,061miles now.

But, I never thought about 3rd party warranty - just thought easier to let Skoda handle everything!

I'll take a look before committing with Skoda then...

I can't really help, I had mine with Skoda (just a re-branded Car Care Plan policy) for a year and then Warranty Direct, who refused to pay on the only claim I had to make. Speaking to the guys at the independent garage I used they did not have anything good to say about either company.

the trouble with skoda warranty it seems you have hardly any cover i don't know what the cost is for them but it seems like a wast of money.

Don't forget you will be driving a very reliable car, well thats what all the pundits say and our fellow members you might never need to make a claim

Or if you are not too strapped for cash you could just save £10 a week to cover any breakdowns?i have to make the same decision in June when mine runs out.i will be watching what you do Wayne by then you will be able to advise me.

a friend only one sleep to go

bill

• Like 1

I can't really help, I had mine with Skoda (just a re-branded Car Care Plan policy) for a year and then Warranty Direct, who refused to pay on the only claim I had to make. Speaking to the guys at the independent garage I used they did not have anything good to say about either company.

Oh.

Funny that - I did ring Skoda UK abt buying an extended warranty.

They said since my Audrey has done more than the limit of 60k, I cannot extend.

But, said I should contact Car Care Plan direct, since it is their RECOMMENDED partner.

But, then again, when I read the Skoda Retailer Extended Warranty, it does say it is selling the Skoda UK Extended Warranty?!!! :wall:

bill

Yeah, I think that's the company recommended by `Honest John` from the Telegraph.

the trouble with skoda warranty it seems you have hardly any cover i don't know what the cost is for them but it seems like a wast of money.

Don't forget you will be driving a very reliable car, well thats what all the pundits say and our fellow members you might never need to make a claim

Or if you are not too strapped for cash you could just save £10 a week to cover any breakdowns?i have to make the same decision in June when mine runs out.i will be watching what you do Wayne by then you will be able to advise me.

bill

Yeah, I agree... don't go for any warranty...put a few quid to one side instead.

bill

So no pressure eh, Bill? LOL

Thts a huge burden on me now - ha ha ha

Aw - cant sleep wot do i do?

"1 Sheep, 2 sheep, 3 Audrey, 4 audrey ..."

morning Wayne

at least its dry you will be able to have a good look round Audrey and you get her home still looking shiny.

take your time and make sure every thing works before you leave .

bill