Simpsons Tapped Out

JoshH

You should be able to get hearts regardless of tasks. You need the hearts to complete tasks. Hearts are also randomly given as you give hearts also. I've accepted your invite I'll keep an eye out for hearts from you

Ah great! I must be doing somthing right. I can visit everyone again in about an hour so will just do everyone at the same time and see if anyone els gets any hearts from me.

Has anyone done the valentines day quest with buying the love tree, then plant etc? Dono what's next but didnt wonna spend 20 hearts on a plant? Thought you might get a reward or somthing..?

Yeah. Younger asked to buy everything in the valentines quests. From 10 hearts for rosé bush and 100 hearts for train. I think they come in sequence. Use mystery love boxes they may help you on your quest to find love lol. Just buy everything and you will complete the challenges it asks of you. Howard's flowers and the ice cream shops are good investments as they will provide dollars all the time as well as XP trees and bushes do not have any gains other than tree hugging.

Buy brown houses for fast money and blue houses. And add lots of friends there maybe an Easter bunny quest coming too.

Just out of interest but are you all on the Ipad version? I ask this as on the android one its not ask me to register etc and there is no option that I can see to add friends etc.

Other than that its a good game to kill time with at work.......in breaks only of course!!

Just out of interest but are you all on the Ipad version? I ask this as on the android one its not ask me to register etc and there is no option that I can see to add friends etc.

Other than that its a good game to kill time with at work.......in breaks only of course!!

The Android version doesn't currently allow you to tie your game to your Origin ID so there's no friends or social aspect to it, the notifications and some others bits are a bit broken as well.

I have tried playing the game for a bit but I don't get it at all as it just seems a well presented version of Farmville, everything just seems to be a case of clicking to do an activity then wait a while for it to complete - is it much different later on?

John

The Android version doesn't currently allow you to tie your game to your Origin ID so there's no friends or social aspect to it, the notifications and some others bits are a bit broken as well.

Is that why I cant turn the notifications off then?

Is that why I cant turn the notifications off then?

Yep - the only way to do it is if you have Jelly Bean you can disable the application's notifications in the central app settings. After I've played the game I bring up task manager and kill the Simpsons app, time still progresses as normal but you don't get the notifications through. I can't believe they have no in game method for this as it's completely unacceptable to have audio notifications that can't be made silent or turned off, I believe the IOS version also relies on configuring the notifications through the system rather than the game.

John

John,

Thanks for that I did think that was the case as my friend was bugging me to join her "city or what ever its called" but she is on ipad.

Nope thats pretty much it, it passes the time when there isn't much to do.

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone actually grown the triffids at the farm?

Reward says "end of humanity" lol, be gutted if it wipes entire game.

Using it on android btw so cant add anyone :-(

• 4 weeks later...