Bit of help after Rolling Road

sam_W

Evening All,

Ive not posted much in the forum, but have been browsing for a while, today I went to a rolling road meet with another forum I am part of. When I arrived there was another Fabia VRS at the meet, with mine being completely standard and his having a PD160 intake.

When on the rollers the guy did a couple of runs and asked if it was mapped, now to my knowledge I dont believe it is, the garage where I bought it didnt mension anything and there is nothing in the paperwork.

Below is a my printout, as you can see the reading are:

147 bhp & 259 lb/ft

20130210_191028-1.jpg

His made 136bhp (cant remember his torque)

Could anyone help shed some light on the difference? Both where 54plate.

Cheers

Sam

Thanks or he replies, I will have a look if its a asz or blt engine.

The rollers where running not far off, a few newer standard cars where running 1 or 2 below standard. The guy said his rollers normally read lower than what the engine is putting out.

Anyone got a quick point to prod me in the right direction so I can find engine code?

Remember no rr is accurate ;)

I know that, there can be variations with tempreture and all sorts.

Depends how you drive it IMO. The ECU 'learns' your driving style AFAIK. Mines a standard 1.9TDi non vRS, supposed to be 100HP, it made 125.7 and 220ft/lb last year. I don't belive mines mapped and I don't think yours is either.