11111 1111.1 The Show Us Your Odo Thread! (now 12345 678.9) + Brisky Tree odo fun

FUBAR

Been off work over a week now and and doing as little as possible, I have both cars on the drive threatening to turn high mileage, the Ford in 0.3miles and the Skoda in 0.8 miles :crying: But still amuses me to have them both on the edge at the same time! 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, FUBAR said:

Been off work over a week now and and doing as little as possible, I have both cars on the drive threatening to turn high mileage, the Ford in 0.3miles and the Skoda in 0.8 miles :crying: But still amuses me to have them both on the edge at the same time! 

Your Octy is catching up with my Fabia! :D

Secondly, cheers mate, I shall have the tune for Ecuador stuck in my head for weeks... :giggle:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, AnnoyingPentium said:

Your Octy is catching up with my Fabia! :D

Secondly, cheers mate, I shall have the tune for Ecuador stuck in my head for weeks... :giggle:

I'd say the 2006 1.4 TDCi Fiesta is a closer match for the Fabia. I remember once upon a time selling my first Mk1 Fabia at 35K miles, worst mistake ever! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FUBAR said:

I'd say the 2006 1.4 TDCi Fiesta is a closer match for the Fabia.

Very low mileage for a 2006, especially being a diesel. Mine is closer to 56,200 now but is doing just shy of 10,000 (approx) annually compared to the 3-4k it was doing under previous owners since it's my only car (for now :giggle:). :)

8 minutes ago, AnnoyingPentium said:

Very low mileage for a 2006, especially being a diesel. Mine is closer to 56,200 now but is doing just shy of 10,000 (approx) annually compared to the 3-4k it was doing under previous owners since it's my only car (for now :giggle:). :)

I will have had the Ford for 3 years in Feb and i've only put 6,400 miles on it. Dead handy wee spare car £30 VED etc

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AnnoyingPentium said:

Cheap VED is music to my ears... being a bit of a tightwad and all :D

That's why we own Skoda's not Audi's in here #thrifty

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 30/08/2018 at 17:37, FUBAR said:

One from a couple of days ago here.  

P20180828_231904.jpg

4 minutes ago, AnnoyingPentium said:

An Audi is merely a Skoda in a fancy frock. (don't shoot :D)

One of my old posts in here Say What Saturday Night Live GIF

• Like 1

Just now, FUBAR said:

One of my old posts in here Say What Saturday Night Live GIF

Shooting myself in the foot and all that... oops.

Good choice with Pete Townshend however. I was always quite partial to The Who and saw them live nearly a decade ago now. :)

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, AnnoyingPentium said:

Shooting myself in the foot and all that... oops.

Good choice with Pete Townshend however. I was always quite partial to The Who and saw them live nearly a decade ago now. :)

The 2006 Fiesta replaced the 2016 A4 as I didn't get the use out of it and didn't want to have to stomach the depreciation. The true irony that, had I kept it, it would have been worth more today..... FML! 

• Like 1

we had a couple of those era fiestas in work as pool vans.

1.4s too. strangley torquey if ultimately low on actual power. 

then we got ONE 1.9 gen 2 focus van to share as well. that did make the firstas feel crap. 

and then they all got replaced by connects, and have stayed as connects at every fleet update since. 🙄  mixed bag of mostly horrible under powered noisy dirt. i believe the 2020 fleet are alright though, finally getting cruise control and Aircon...but they are also gps'd and limited...  thus i claim my milage on the octy instead ;)

• Like 2

The Fiesta hit 30K Tuesday morning and has done some miles since as roads are filthy and I changed discs and pads at front so need bedding in. Slimer I just moved down the side of the house as roof getting de-mossed today (at some point), swapped the mats out for the winter ones too as I will be using it for back to work as of tomorrow and it's STILL on......

Fiesta 30K.jpeg

Launcher.jpeg

Edited by FUBAR
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Taede said:

2 pictures nearly 20 years in the making. (Yes I should've cleaned the cluster)

20220207_103623.jpg

20220207_103859.jpg

Got most of it off for ya :dance:

9898-01.jpeg

989898-01.jpeg

• Love it! 2
  • Thanks 1