Bobdogs Yeti Naughty Corner. OFF TOPIC CHAT

CFB

Err.. yes there was but I drank it :blush: so no more decent stuff left. I do like some Chilean red crushed grape derived alcoholic beverages though :yes:

This was my tipple following my retirement, Rioja 2006 Bodegas Roda supplied by employers only 4 bottles left now after downing the first two last week
  • Like 1

This was my tipple following my retirement, Rioja 2006 Bodegas Roda supplied by employers only 4 bottles left now after downing the first two last week

The best Italian wine for me was a Banfi Chianti 2006 if I recall correctly. I've not seen any Banfi Chianti since. Spanish Rioja also works for me but like them all the brands and taste vary a lot.

• Like 1

Okay, do we have to rearrange this to make a well known phrase or saying or have you been sipping Bob's Revenge? :drunk::happy:

I was trying to type a sensible reply but my dog was sitting on my hands and iPad when I was trying to type!

I've spent the last couple of days drinking Doombar!!

Proper job!!

Used to only be found down that way, but has spread across the nation now. Some very tasty ales down there. Did you go in the Sloop at all?

I've just come back from a few days in Norfolk, based near Fakenham. Sculthorpe Mill Inn served a lovely pint of Abbotts and made gorgeous meals too. Great setting by the river. Must find a way to go back in warmer months to enjoy the garden!

Little did I know what sort of Pandora's box was going to be opened. However, while you blokes started comparing your favouite alcoholic beverages, you took your eye off the naughted corner allowing Bobdog to slip down to his local for an ale or seven. He is a slippery blighter. Onya Bogdog!

Slipped down the river in my boat ...

Bob,from the angle this photo was taken I assume you were flat out on the deck, I take it someone was steering the vessel or it was on auto pilot! :)

Bob,from the angle this photo was taken I assume you were flat out on the deck, I take it someone was steering the vessel or it was on auto pilot! :)

SWMBO took the picture while I was at the helm.

• Like 1

Senility has arrived. I have just tried to make a telephone call with the TV remote control.

• Like 2

Senility has arrived. I have just tried to make a telephone call with the TV remote control.

I do that all the time! Keeps my phone bill down though. :rofl:

Fred

• Like 2

I have been informed by a trusted friend that my actions do not constitute senility ... yet. Apparently that happens when one makes the call, has a conversation, and replaces the remote control on the telephone stand satisfied that the job has been done.

• Like 4

I have been informed by a trusted friend that my actions do not constitute senility ... yet. Apparently that happens when one makes the call, has a conversation, and replaces the remote control on the telephone stand satisfied that the job has been done.

Ah, i am now worried.

I was blaming that on the Theakstons Old Peculier.

• Like 2

The week after I took delivery of my Yeti, I took a short journey to Waitrose for a run out. Following the shop spent I over 30 minutes looking for my ex-company car a Toyota Prius forgetting I had gone out in the Yeti.. It was only after the panic telephone call to my wife that she reminded me that the Prius was on the drive at home and I had gone out in the new Yeti. Thankfully I had not panicked enough to call the police. She still loves to tell everyone who comes into contact with us

You don't know how comforting this is ,my senior moment was at Morrisons :blush:
  • Like 3

Mmm, I did once spend a while looking round the car park at work at the end of the day before remembering that it was one of the rare occasions when I had gone in by train.

• Like 2

How old do you have to be to have a senior moment? because a lot of these things seem awfully familiar and I'm only just 32...

Is it possible we used a lot of our good sense in buying Yeti's, so are prone to excess confusion in other area's of our lives...

Or like me tonight after 13 hours at work; find myself in Driffield rather than on the bypass going home. Got lost in my own 'back yard' and no recollection of how or why it happened :giggle:

TP

But you could get a good pint at The Bell!