How to slighty improve looks of vrs!

The F/L Vrs actually needs nothing done to improve its looks. It's perfect

G

...just a pre-fl frontend to make it look better. :)

That fl eyebrow makes it look much better. Much less Hyundai-esque!

• Like 1

Lipstick on a pig.

I doubt many of us bought the Octy on looks alone.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder..........ugly chicks. ?...........I mean cars have feelings too.

I rather like the look of the Octavia, she's not a bad looker.

No black wheels, everyone and his dog has done that. Mine has been lowered around 45-50mm which is most likely too low for some folk (yes it does scrape some places and getting onto 4 poster ramps is a no no) and a set of nice wheels.

To me is all about the wheels, nothing TSW or Fox race ect ect something euro and subtle to a certain degree.

Brows, no. Like said it makes a pre FL look like its got lazy eyes and to me look like its stoned.

Nothing to me looks better then lowered, nice set of alloys and had a good detail.

• Like 2

No black wheels, everyone and his dog has done that. Mine has been lowered around 45-50mm which is most likely too low for some folk (yes it does scrape some places and getting onto 4 poster ramps is a no no) and a set of nice wheels.

To me is all about the wheels, nothing TSW or Fox race ect ect something euro and subtle to a certain degree.

Brows, no. Like said it makes a pre FL look like its got lazy eyes and to me look like its stoned.

Nothing to me looks better then lowered, nice set of alloys and had a good detail.

50mm!! Lol u sweeping your local roads?! Dont u find it really hard??

I \agree with the lowering bit but i dunno bout the eyelids they are sorta growing on me!! maybe im wierd but i think they sorta suit the look of them if they were lowered!! obviously iwouldnt be getting an extreme eyelid by that i mean going down into the headlight!!

Is your girl lowered on springs or coilovers?? did it affect the ride comfort of your car???

50mm!! Lol u sweeping your local roads?! Dont u find it really hard??

I \agree with the lowering bit but i dunno bout the eyelids they are sorta growing on me!! maybe im wierd but i think they sorta suit the look of them if they were lowered!! obviously iwouldnt be getting an extreme eyelid by that i mean going down into the headlight!!

Is your girl lowered on springs or coilovers?? did it affect the ride comfort of your car???

Haha not quite a road sweeper (it could actually go lower) but most speed bumper i catch, my drive i have to reverse off on a funny angle and like i said no 4 poster ramps, oh and nearly got stuck boarding a ferry once :/

Mines in KW v1 coilovers, transformed the car, handles really well for a FWD derv.

Tbh the vRS has enogh bits on it, adding to it would be like giving Mr T a gold grill (if he doesn't already have one!)

• Like 1

Tbh the vRS has enogh bits on it, adding to it would be like giving Mr T a gold grill (if he doesn't already have one!)

I suspect that his reaction to seeing a grill would be "Ah pity the fool who thinks ah'll wear that!"

How not to do it;

482278_10151470846069269_1302584155_n_zps9ef7cbc9.jpg

313412_10151496412639269_526459546_n_zps22cbe404.jpg

Too much, tacky and hideous

Some absolutely perfect examples

*actually very similar to my ride height

215400_10151481045884269_1215691023_n_zpsdbfa1462.jpg

535537_10151481418994269_1609767351_n_zps97bcb609.jpg

Maybe a bit OTT but i love it!

579806_10151429122949269_579952855_n_zps4f80a790.jpg

Simple, subtle but beautiful

How not to do it;

482278_10151470846069269_1302584155_n_zps9ef7cbc9.jpg

313412_10151496412639269_526459546_n_zps22cbe404.jpg

Too much, tacky and hideous

Some absolutely perfect examples

*actually very similar to my ride height

215400_10151481045884269_1215691023_n_zpsdbfa1462.jpg

535537_10151481418994269_1609767351_n_zps97bcb609.jpg

Maybe a bit OTT but i love it!

579806_10151429122949269_579952855_n_zps4f80a790.jpg

Simple, subtle but beautiful

The top two are awful altogether, yweah i get ya alright the last few are well sweet in fairness!!

I cringe looking at that last one in white.................sorry, but just doesn't do it for me.

Light blue MkIII one on the limits of acceptability.

Dark blue MkI perfect.

Dunno if anyone here owns it, but there's a white pre-fl vrs that parks in the overflow car park near Farnborough leisure centre (Kinetic) that looks highly dubious to my taste. Has quite a bit of red on it in the form of striping at the bottom near the sills and some sort of red text at the front of them with the letters vrs included.

Damn ..... in January refurbished my summer wheels black .....thinking everyone had moved on ..! :@

hmmm i don't know , i didn't buy the Octi to tune and mess around with it, i did that with my previous MK2 RS, its just dosen'T stop once you've started in my experience, and there isn't much i'd do as i bought my car as a simple cruiser and to save some money, i'd maybe tint me rear windows, and maybe change the grill to black, as its looks pretty good in jedsies pics ;) and those lowered cars, well i'm no fan of sweeping roads, i'd only lower to make it better for fast roads, not to look good