fabia bodykit thoughts?

not sure what to think of these tbh a think the wheels dont help them tbh and maybe could look nice with my bootlid or am i just having beer goggles so to speak lol and need a slap

i hate the bonnet thing and no grill doesnt compensate the bumper

fabia_zerog_front_bumper_zps8ea56904.jpg

fabia_zerog_rear_bumper_zpsadf458bb.jpg

Hate the bumper and the grill, have the bonnet the same colour and get rid of the halfords side stickers and I think it would look mint.

I do like the front bumper, and is also like the rear if it had a oem style exhaust exit thingy, ive never really liked my vrs front bumper, too much going on imo and i dont like how its low near the arches then higher right at the front

Hello this is 1996 can we have our bumper back please :D

Dean, thats looks ****e mate. The rear bumper i think is okay but the rest looks ****e!.

Why not do something a little different and integrate, colour coded canards/splitter into the front bumper

e.g