Si's mk2 vrs is no more. *SOLD*

SNH

Wow! That will look stunning on your VRS. What are they 18's or 19's? Springs or Coilovers?

There 8x19 merc carlsson 2 piece split rims.

Centres will be skoda rallye green

Barrels will be black

It'll be on Coilovers

• Like 1

Same here, looking to fit all the bits before Castle Combe :D I'm liking the reverse camera, and the 42 Draft gauge. I assume you will need satnav to make the camera work? What tyre size are you going for? I'm thinking to get Nankangs NS2 225/35 fronts, and 235/35 on rears from Camskill.

The merc wheels may not happen now, the ones I wanted this week have disappeared. I'm on the hint for a new stereo anyway, most probably the ans810 which'll run the camera.

Tyre size would have been 215/35/19.

Got to rethink the whole wheel thing now and see if I can locate some I like. :(

• Like 1

That's bad news, was expecting high on your wheels. Search on Wheel-whores, edition38, theres tonnes of wheels on sale on these forums. If I find a set I'll PM you ;)

Edited by Zuhayb

I'm still looking for VW Helios 19's, but out of my budget £1400 and the other going for £1500. I found another set of Helios but it's all the way in Belfast :(

Edited by Zuhayb

It's fairly safe to say those are reps.

There is virtually nothing of note on E38 at present.

And if there is it carries 'scene' tax like on wheel-whores!

Unless the carlsson's reappear I'll just go for some better et 18's I think.