Octy 3 on eBay

Be worth watching it only to see if anyone's mad enough to pay the asking price....

I'm sure some muppet will.

22,495 is seriously money for a skoda.... Could buy a cracking example of an Audi RS4 for that

G

• Like 1

I'm sure some muppet will.

22,495 is seriously money for a skoda.... Could buy a cracking example of an Audi RS4 for that

G

But the RS4 would not be new or based on a new platform, I would take the Skoda over the Audi any day. The price should be compared to the equivalent more expensive Golf, Seat Leon etc. and not a used car with a totally different market audience.

Yes its expensive, but Skoda are no longer the budget brand they once were and are now aiming at a different target market.

I would take the Skoda but only if it was about £19K for that spec and allowing for the fact that it has been a demo. My factory order is significantly below what they are asking for a standard elegance!

But the RS4 would not be new or based on a new platform, I would take the Skoda over the Audi any day. The price should be compared to the equivalent more expensive Golf, Seat Leon etc. and not a used car with a totally different market audience.

Yes its expensive, but Skoda are no longer the budget brand they once were and are now aiming at a different target market.

Totally appreciate what your saying, however we all have our own preferences & mines wouldn't be spending that amount on a " basic " Octavia.

L&K, VRS or a Scout then yeh ok, but for an elegance Spec'd one nah no thanks.

G

I think I'd rather have a GT86 for £25K now... But then I have the luxury of being able to have a silly not so practical car on the drive as the Wife has a Focus,

Where from?

Similarly good deals on A4 Avant, eg A4 TDI SE (177bhp) for £22928 Only thing with Audi, I find the options list bewildering! But putting that aside, is the Audi 4 SE a match for the latest generation Octavia in Elegance trim for instance? I'm very tempted.

Similarly good deals on A4 Avant, eg A4 TDI SE (177bhp) for £22928 Only thing with Audi, I find the options list bewildering! But putting that aside, is the Audi 4 SE a match for the latest generation Octavia in Elegance trim for instance? I'm very tempted.

I suspect you'd be needing to add quite a few options to match an Elegance for spec (on paper at least).