wrc body kit project

leenel88

Wolf race pro lite?

yeah they look ok, i was wondering how some golf r32 wheels would look on it though as there like a rally looking wheel

• 2 weeks later...

With abit of cutting I managed to get the vents ready to be fit today, been sent off to paint now so will be fit next saturday hopefully when I get them back. Also fitted the front poly bushes today but now have a unexpected problem  :sweat:

28ryslk.jpg

Was chatting with a chap yesterday who turns out who knows you, Steve who own's Optimill?

Was chatting with a chap yesterday who turns out who knows you, Steve who own's Optimill?

can't say that I've heard of him to be honest southy, he may know my dad therefore he knows of me?

• Like 1

He knows your car as he was describing it to me. Will no doubt see him again soon so shall question him about it.

He knows your car as he was describing it to me. Will no doubt see him again soon so shall question him about it.

It may just be me being a bit forgetful then :-)