Contributing to the Vet's fees

I am amazed and delighted to see how relatively well Keira looks after being patched up. Doubtless she will now get loads of TLC. Keep the updates coming please.

yet again thank you all very much , and a very big thank you to GRR666 &sticky micky for making this happen , i hope one day we can meet every single one of you to say thank you

All being well, you could take Keira on a road trip in July. :)

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/262314-national-mega-meet-2013-july-28th/

• Like 1

yet again thank you all very much , and a very big thank you to GRR666 &sticky micky for making this happen , i hope one day we can meet every single one of you to say thank you

You should come to the National Meet at Gaydon and all going well bring Keira, im sure everyone would love to meet you both :yes:

• Like 1

All being well, you could take Keira on a road trip in July. :)

http://www.briskoda....2013-july-28th/

You should come to the National Meet at Gaydon and all going well bring Keira, im sure everyone would love to meet you both :yes:

Great minds :thumbup:

• Like 1

Great minds think alike eh Fubar :rofl:

Will have to concede to 1-1 on that one, I hadn't seen your great minds reply but due to you distracting me in the bikers thread :p

• Like 1

Now that's a great idea :)
  • Like 2

i am hoping to be there was going to ask if she would be aloud to come along, she can be the briskoda mascot

She's got my vote, she's a plucky little thing. :thumbup:
  • Like 1

£10 sent hope it helps, never been so appalled sad and angry at these actions, hopefully your lovely dog will recover and these people are a tiny proportion of the "human race " all the best Alan

• Like 1