does anyones vrs wear a dump valve?

You're brave asking that on here! Hope you've got a stab vest on lol. Not heard one on a Fabia but have on a few golf's, quite loud but don't sound as good as ones on petrols as these have to be electronically activated via a switch on the accelerator pedal. Also loses power too

• Like 2

Forget it on a diesel!

Buy a petrol turbo that sports a re-circ dump valve then blank it off and enjoy the chatter sound - just make sure the turbo is up to it ;)

Edited by Brun747

Have you got Instagram? There was a lad who bought one on there last week, I think he uses the forum too so might be worth speaking to him.

You can get a fairly nice chatter from a cone btw. I have a large Jetex one which sounds cool.

Guest BigJase88

What is that setup you got there pal?

Is that a chargecooler or what?

Yeah charge cooler on a golf pd130

dbc10e1c.jpg

Guest BigJase88

Very short intercooler pipework so no loses of boost!

Keeps it cool and doesnt heat soak

Have you got Instagram? There was a lad who bought one on there last week, I think he uses the forum too so might be worth speaking to him.

You can get a fairly nice chatter from a cone btw. I have a large Jetex one which sounds cool.

I had a pipercross cone filter on and it was really loud but no chatter, got a k&n 57i on now and still no chatter. Did get it for abit but that was due to the map sensor wiring being faulty. Are you sure it's your cone filter and not something else?