New Fabia VRS

Lovely :)

It arrived today? Saw loads being unloaded earlier.

It arrived Tuesday I think. Was up there this morning signing some documents. Quite excited now, wasn't until I saw it!

Definitely steel grey. It's the only grey they do on the vrs. The v on the new vrs badge is grey too which I thought was a bit odd

springs are worth it... looks way better... much stiffer too....

The Eibachs ought to be standard IMO.

Ultimately I think you also need better shocks as well and I'll probably do this to mine when I've got 30/40k on the clock,but they are a worthwhile improvement alone.

The Eibachs ought to be standard IMO.

Ultimately I think you also need better shocks as well and I'll probably do this to mine when I've got 30/40k on the clock,but they are a worthwhile improvement alone.

exactly..... if mine starts to "bounce" its getting shocks immediatly....

Following on from Sharkriders new vrs thread I have a sneak pic of my new Steel Grey one. I pick it up tomorrow so expect more pics and a review soon. It's on eibach 20mm:

image.jpg

Very smart and a super colour choice. I would have liked a grey-hued vRS but had to settle for Race Blue as the option was not available at the time of ordering.

Obvioulsy a good reason to think about a new one!

Edited by Lee

Is that the standard aerial,or have you put a shorter one one?

Standard. Although I think its shorter than it used to be. I didn't really notice the one on my 2010 VRS so couldnt say.