Skoda Octavia 3 Owners register

Here's my brand new 1.5tsi SE L. My 5th Octavia! All the others have been VRS models, three 1.8t Mk1's and a 2.0 TDI PD170. Loved them all for different reasons and still have a 2002 Mk1. The Race Blue looks lovely when clean but gets dirty easily in my opinion! IMG_20200120_155153.thumb.jpg.34a51c7b41e6d2be0fcdb9258fca8660.jpg

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Scvrs2 said:

Here's my brand new 1.5tsi SE L. My 5th Octavia! All the others have been VRS models, three 1.8t Mk1's and a 2.0 TDI PD170. Loved them all for different reasons and still have a 2002 Mk1. The Race Blue looks lovely when clean but gets dirty easily in my opinion! IMG_20200120_155153.thumb.jpg.34a51c7b41e6d2be0fcdb9258fca8660.jpg

You should get it booked in on the rolling road day in Portsmouth on 20th February and let the engine sing it's heart out. If it's run in by then of course.:D

22 minutes ago, shyVRS245 said:

You should get it booked in on the rolling road day in Portsmouth on 20th February and let the engine sing it's heart out. If it's run in by then of course.:D

Is that at JKM? 

2 minutes ago, donotsurf said:

Just upgraded from a 67 Fabia redline to a 69 petrol VRS estate in black. Loving all the new toys! Panoramic glass roof and digital dash are my favourites. 

IMG20200131112328.jpg

IMG20200131112340.jpg

Looks very nice.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I purchased a 66 plate Scout with 47000 miles last week. Drove it 190 miles from Blackburn, Lancs. to Glasgow, only to be advised by my reputable mechanic that the ‘chirping’ noise (that I hadn’t noticed) was a dry pulley.

turns out it’s needing a timing kit.

Surely this is a serious issue on a 47000 mile 2.0L CR 4x4 DSG Skoda?

24 minutes ago, slicendice said:

Got my new (to me!) FL Octy vRS 245 delivered yesterday! Red wasn't my first choice of colour, but there just wasn't anything else around that was the right spec/price so I had to lump it. It is growing on me though....slowly! 😉 

Not really been out in it too much yet, but first impressions are very good - drives a lot different to my '07 vRS!

2a.jpg

3a.jpg

4a.jpg

Looking good think the early 2017 cars were only available in Black Magic, White and Corrida Red. Other colours were added later but the spec was reduced quite a bit and yours should have the lovely electric alcantara seats. Shame you didn't bag FA17 MLO.

2 minutes ago, shyVRS245 said:

Looking good think the early 2017 cars were only available in Black Magic, White and Corrida Red. Other colours were added later but the spec was reduced quite a bit and yours should have the lovely electric alcantara seats. Shame you didn't bag FA17 MLO.

Ah right - that would explain the extremely limited colour options! Yes, it's got a few extras in there - electric heated seats being one of them 🎉

Did you find out who managed to nab your old one? 

37 minutes ago, slicendice said:

Ah right - that would explain the extremely limited colour options! Yes, it's got a few extras in there - electric heated seats being one of them 🎉

Did you find out who managed to nab your old one? 

Its a Cracker , red looks great  when polished .

Got my first mk3 this week! Upgraded from a 2010 mk2 Octavia Vrs 2.0tsi in race blue. Stuck to petrol for this new one too. All I can say is I'm impressed with the DSG and all the extras that came with it 👌

FB_IMG_1574624545735.jpg

Screenshot_20200225-121259_Auto Trader.jpg

Screenshot_20200225-121317_Auto Trader.jpg

• Like 2

On 05/03/2020 at 23:08, JamiePvrs said:

Looks really nice in black!!!especially with the extremes

It does Jamie. I couldn't see past the race blue previously but I have converted. Here she is with new rear window tints 👌

20200305_161056.jpg

• Like 2