Spare Oil (with new Yeti)

Splooter

None in my 2011 SE and nothing since but to be fair I've never been back to the supplying dealer, I use a local accredited Service Agent as they're a 5 mile round trip as opposed to 45 miles for the supplying dealer.

Fred

• 2 months later...

I got my Yeti in May 2011 and after reading this thread thought I'd better look under the boot floor in search of the free oil. I have to say after painstaking search it aint there, so I am a member of the nofriggingoil club!

Supplied by dealer with new 1.2 petrol last month was Castrol Edge Professional 5w-30 Longlife 111 , specification VW 504 00 / 507 00.

Always thought Longlife 111 extended period between services from 10,000 miles to 15,000. If you intend changing oil at 10,000 intervals think no need for Longlife 111 just extra cost.

BUT I did have to ask for it at handover.....