this is new octavia vrs.........

Welcome to last week! :p

They are VRS cars with standard 18" wheels, with and without window chrome surrounds.

I don't think the silver one with the doors open is a vRS. Different front bumper, no DRLs, no vRS badge on grill.

• Like 1

Thought the new Vrs had the DRL's in the headlight cluster?

They do, same as the normal Octavia with xenons. The lower lights are fogs/cornering lights but designed to look like the MK2's LED units

Not sure why, but with any new car launch generally I can get a bit excited when the first pics etc come out, but this vRS I just cant get excited about, I loved the photos on the Skoda site, the race blue hatch and the white estate with those awesome wheels, but these 'real life' pics just dont do nothing for me?  I know one of the things that appeals to me about the vRS is the way it blends in to normal life without drawing attention to itself and that has been a plus in my opinion, but this new one, looks like its going to blend too far into normal life?!?!?!

But being honest the whole MK 3 Octavia has done little for me, the only thing that has appealed to me about the current range has been the 0% PCP offer recently announced!?!? But that isnt enough for me to want to change.

But being honest the whole MK 3 Octavia has done little for me, the only thing that has appealed to me about the current range has been the 0% PCP offer recently announced!?!? But that isnt enough for me to want to change.

Have you driven one yet?

I don't think the silver one with the doors open is a vRS. Different front bumper, no DRLs, no vRS badge on grill.

No one said all of them were VRS, there's also a Superb facelift in those pictures. Plus, none of them have the actual VRS wheels on, which makes them look even more nondescript. And the highlight of the O3 VRS is the back of the car, not the front, with the dual exhausts. Looks pretty clever on the estate especially. IMO, a grey/white one with the black pack and the anthracite Gemini 18" wheels would be the best looking combo for a combi. :)

• Like 1

does octavia vrs have paddle shifts????

Skoda_Octavia_III_RS_2013_katalog_komple

i cant see paddle shift in this image

Absolutely if DSG, MK2 Facelift vRS DSGs all came with paddleshift (and Maxidot and MFSW) so cant imagine for a minute theyd become optional.

No one said all of them were VRS, there's also a Superb facelift in those pictures. Plus, none of them have the actual VRS wheels on, which makes them look even more nondescript. And the highlight of the O3 VRS is the back of the car, not the front, with the dual exhausts. Looks pretty clever on the estate especially. IMO, a grey/white one with the black pack and the anthracite Gemini 18" wheels would be the best looking combo for a combi. :)

IF were talking about the photos of the green estate and red hatch then believe they are the silver gemini 18" likely what we'll get as a standard UK spec wheel. Agree Combi in white with the anthracite version of those wheels and id be sold. Dont like the xtrem 19's too fussy and would be a pig to clean/refurb.