am i the first

my f/l superb is ready for collection, will be picking up at 1400 on Fri 6th July.

pictures will follow.

So does that make me the owner of the first f/l model, my dealer doesn't even have a demonstrater yet

my f/l superb is ready for collection, will be picking up at 1400 on Fri 6th July.

pictures will follow.

So does that make me the owner of the first f/l model, my dealer doesn't even have a demonstrater yet

Friday is the 5th so it won't happen.  The next Friday 6th July is 2018 so you won't be the First..........Sorry  :(

You may be the 1st to have a FL version of the FL re-vamped FL Version, face lifted Model though

• Like 2

apologies for the typo, :doh:

just picked her up, petrol blue in colour with onyx leather interior, going out shortly to take some pics

then you may believe me :p

• Like 1

just picked her up, petrol blue in colour with onyx leather interior, going out shortly to take some pics

look forward to the pics, I was at my local dealer today and they have really dropped the drive on pre Fl to get the fl in

Can't wait for the pictures as that is what I have ordered, not being built until next week

I have a Elegance estate cr170 ordered in black, but have to wait till 20th Sept. I am hoping that all that chrome and black will work. Currently have a A4 Avant TDie 163, but need the extra space. I can't help worrying about the quality... hope it isn't too dramatic a drop.

• Like 1

Here she is, please meet my new toy

DSCF1044_zps60ad1123.jpg

DSCF1045_zps3fe02c0d.jpg

DSCF1046_zps98bcb023.jpg

DSCF1047_zpsfd4adbd9.jpg

DSCF1048_zpsfa382706.jpg

DSCF1049_zpscb4a421d.jpg

DSCF1050_zps30866801.jpg

Here she is, please meet my new toy

DSCF1044_zps60ad1123.jpg

DSCF1045_zps3fe02c0d.jpg

DSCF1046_zps98bcb023.jpg

DSCF1047_zpsfd4adbd9.jpg

DSCF1048_zpsfa382706.jpg

DSCF1049_zpscb4a421d.jpg

DSCF1050_zps30866801.jpg

Lovely, can obvisly see the mkII superb lines there but looks a whole lot better I think, get the vat offer on skoda and get them out of the showrooms

the colour is petrol blue, the spec is elegance.

I am hoping to get to the early breakfast on july 27th, when other members are travelling to Gaydon.

you are more than welcome to have a peek.

That looks amazing. Id be well made up with that. I've got a 62 plate Greenline in Petrol blue and IMO its the best colour. I love the new grille and headlights, they really suit that colour. Hope you enjoy it.