GTB2260VK with vacuum conversion and flange fully rebuild and balaced for 1.9/2.0TDI

XMANTURBOS

Cheers for the reply, i already have 312mm AP Racing 4 pots as standard.

I will probably upgrade the clutch after i have sorted out this big turbo conversion, as for nozzles, With all the gear and Firad 120% nozzles what kind of output will i be looking at?

im still new to the forum at the moment so cant pm you but if you could pm me your number or email adress we could speak further, thanks

you've got my contact details in my signature and on my facebook page mate, depending how far are you going to I would go for 80% nozzles 120% will obviously flow better but without head porting and tubular manifold you will probably just producing more EGT at some point rather than more power, 270-280bhp should be a reasonable max with the 80% ones

cheers

• Like 1

Ahh thats a bummer because ive found some really cheap firad 120% nozzles.. Less than half the price from darkside.. Will have a look for some firad 80% and get back to you. Thanks

well if you can get 120% cheaper it should also be ok I guess, you don't necessarily have to use their full potential if you know what I mean, you should talk to your tuner about this and see what he says

• 1 month later...

Hi,

GTB17/60vk hybrid (basically GTB1756vk with 60mm GTB2260vk compressor wheel) should be good for up to 240-250bhp safely. Welded onto stock 1.9TDI manifold ideal upgrade for your Fabia ;)

VNT rod length and stop screw adjustment are required after the turbo is fitted.

Max safe boost 1.8-1.9bar

£650 delivered within the UK

IMG_5914.jpg

free upload

IMG_5916.jpg

free upload

IMG_5918.jpg

screen capture freeware

• 3 weeks later...

Thought I would give any potential buyer some info that XMAN supplies decent turbos!

I bought a GTB1756VK this time last year and it's now done 20,000 miles at 2.0BAR with 230BHP and 410ft/lbs and is still going strong!

Cheers XMAN :)

• Like 1

Thought I would give any potential buyer some info that XMAN supplies decent turbos!

I bought a GTB1756VK this time last year and it's now done 20,000 miles at 2.0BAR with 230BHP and 410ft/lbs and is still going strong!

Cheers XMAN :)

thx a lot for the feedback mate much appreciated ;)

So I've had a 1756 from xman running for a while now (extremely good seller), with all the supporting mods and a very good map (faboka, hidden-power.co.uk) my car pulled out and nice 254bhp and 352lbs (210 at the wheels), drivability is still good with the lsd! Thanks xman!!

4FD3B9BE-CF51-4F64-BC71-15FA085A82C6_zps

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

manifolds for GTB turbos now available!!!!

Top quality tubular manifold for 8V 1.9TDI transverse engines. To fit GTB1756vk, GTB2056vk and GTB2260vk and hybrids based on the above turbos.

This manifold comes with lifetime warranty against cracks.

- turbo flange and collector made from billet steel 316L

- only seamless elbows are used

- turbo will sit exactly in stock position so stock downpipe and intake pipe can be used (with proper flange and adapter) as well as stock oil return

- EGT probe port already in the collector

- the manifold is welded by highly qualified fabricator with a lot of experience in welding manifolds and fitting GTB turbos

It's going to fit the following vehicles:

Volkswagen Golf mk4 / 5

Volkswagen Jetta

Volkswagen Bora

Volkswagen Polo 9N / 9N2 / 9N3

Audi A3 8L / 8P

Seat Ibiza Mk3 / Mk4

Seat Cordoba

Seat Leon 1M / 1P

Seat Toledo

Skoda Octavia Mk1 / Mk2

Skoda Fabia Mk1

And many more...

£600 delivered within the UK

IMG_6638.jpgIMG_6642.jpg

image uploading siteIMG_6645.jpg

image uploading

Top quality short manifold for 8V 1.9TDI transverse engines. To fit GTB1756vk, GTB2056vk and GTB2260vk and hybrids based on the above turbos much cheaper alternative to tubular manifolds with the advantage of much quicker spool.

Ideal for budget - daily driving applications where quick spool is the priority.

Lifetime warranty against cracking.

It holds turbo very close to stock position.

£200 delivered within the UK.

IMG_6637.jpgIMG_6635.jpg

image hosting no account

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Hi

I'm after some thing for a pd130 Blt engine, not mega power I'd be happy with a safe 170 brake as my standard unit just spat it's dummy and oil!!

• 1 month later...

Hi xman

I'm looking at gtb2260vk for my fabia vrs ASZ

I'm currently running full miltek with decat and I have an allard egr delete.

Also after an intercooler maybe airtec?

So looking at what kind of package you can put together for me not bothering with injections for now just turbo and intercooler.

How are there with standard map before they get mapped?

Hi mate is says your unable to receive any new messages so I've copied and pasted it here,

turbo is on its way out on my fabia asz so was looking to replace that with one of yours that could be used on its own for now to add mods to later, so if a 2260 would be un drivable maybe a pd150 or some kind of hybrid along them lines? I'm after 200+ bhp but was thinking of going for one of the turbos capable of 300 so that I could of gone to that at a later date without having to replace the turbo again like I mentioned will be after doing the intercooler soon aswel. Had a budget of maybe up to £700 in mind for the turbo. But maybe my best option would be to go for one of the smaller ones for now and then just swap it out again when it comes to me wanting to go higher power when am in a position to do injectors ext. In the future.

If I were you I'd buy a 2260 now and have it mapped by John (Faboka) to be at ~200bhp or so until you've got the other components sorted. It will be perfectly drivable, just a bit laggier than standard.

Not much point in having to do the turbo swap twice if you don't have to. Plus the extra expense and hassle...

+1 for faboka. So cheap and excellent customer service and results.

Xman turbo + faboka remap = win.

Edit - wait a minute, £600 turbo, £200 small manifold, gasket kit, different intercooler join and faboka remap and I could get roughly 260bhp (standard injectors) ....I might see a Christmas present to myself lol.

Xman how much could you supply injectors for say 280bhp?

• 2 weeks later...

fitted 1 if your hybrids  march last year done about 18 thou also got the original was working fine .Any chance of a bit of part ex????

I Do 15000 miles a year,am planning on full balance rebuild soon any way,but am a bit concerned  with the 2260 upgrade with winter driving,only getting 4 thou out of my fronts with the hybrid.but its my daily and I dont want to exceed my capabilities.

What do you think REALLY. got money to go and can wait for delivery

• 4 months later...