The Skoda Yeti FL Discussion thread

Do you like the Yeti FL  

314 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the Yeti FL?

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided
  2. 2. Do you miss the front fog lights? (multiple choice answers possible)

• Yes
    • No
    • Looks fine without
    • Looks worse without
  3. 3. Has the FL made you more inclined to buy a new Yeti

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided

Picked up new Yeti yesterday ,,,, brilliant car !! Surpassed all my expectations. 170 engine is a peach and all of my worries about the shade of brown for the l&k were for nothing, its a cracking colour and the matching brown leather is really nice. I'm a real fan of the facelift as well , albeit in a minority !

Been chucking it down here for last couple of days,will get some pics up when it clears up.

Brilliant service from Newmarket skoda in stirling , ordered car at end of October , about 8 weeks from order to delivery.

• Like 3

I dropped into Progress Skoda's Northampton dealership late this afternoon and found a Metallic Black 1.2 TSI DSG Elegance Urban in the showroom, looking resplendent under the lights

Sent from my Xperia S using TapaTalk 4 Pro

I dropped into Progress Skoda's Northampton dealership late this afternoon and found an Urban Metallic Black 1.2 TSI DSG Elegance Yeti in the showroom, looking resplendent under the lights

Posted Image

Posted Image

I was intrigued by the subtlety of the eyebrows over the fog / drl lights

Posted Image

The exhaust tailpipe suggests a much larger capacity engine

Posted Image

and the Gobi Sand (?) interior looked really smart

Posted Image

Guy

• Like 3

The City front end is a better looking attempt than that of the FLego outdoor, shame there's no 4x4 option :S

Just need to graft the rear bumper of the classic and the nose of the FL city onto an outdoor and you might have the makings a a reasonable facelift :giggle:

TP

Is that a (painted) side protector strip on the side or are my eyes playing up?

Agree that the the interior looks very upmarket and Audi-ish. Even the (fake) wood looks OK with that interior colour option, even though I hate 70's wooden dash inserts.

The exhaust trim is an option (which I specced).

Mmmmm....maybe was a bit hasty cancelling my Fl Elegance (Outdoor).

• 1 month later...

Apparently no rear mud flaps, just been to see mine and it is supposed to be having mud flaps all round but due to the new rear bumper they  have not produced the mud flap to fit it yet,  no part number on the system, that fits in with the front mud flaps only on the build your yeti web site.

So have people now been able to get mud flaps?  From this UK press shot there are clearly mud flaps on the back of this Yeti:

xlarge_63466d884785f06fd7287301c2641c690