VRS Estate in Meteor Grey - Pics wanted

Just ordered one as my hatch was not going to get to me to mid - late Jan and I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find some "real life" pics of what it'll look like?

Looks sweet with the black pack, black windows and anthracite gemini's on the build your skoda config and hoping looks as good in real life :-)

Nice choice.  I think I may have very well gone for it if I'd have seen it in the flesh before I ordered race blue.  Mitchells have one on order I think as a demo but it might be a while before delivery.

some shots here

http://ifaster.tiscali.cz/nova-skoda-octavia-rs-zpravodajstvi-z-rumunska/

I dont think they are the best as I think their white balance was slightly off in some of the shots.

octaviaRS_4-e1375262133756.jpg

octaviaRS_31.jpg

octaviaRS_101.jpg

octaviaRS_121.jpg

octaviaRS_131.jpg

octaviaRS_hlavni1.jpg

octaviaRS_110.jpg

as an aside i hope those are pre-production leather seats with all those (faulty looking) wrinkles showing  :sick:

octaviaRS_221-e1375262086459.jpg

• Like 1

Think Im with spacenase - dull primer! Sorry! Personal taste and all that tho lol just wouldnt be my choice is all :D

This is typical people don't like change,if u seen it in an rs6 u would say different :) it will be the new white!

This is typical people don't like change,if u seen it in an rs6 u would say different :) it will be the new white!

I wouldn't be impressed if it was on a Lamborghini! But then I'm not a fan of silver or white either. I like a colour on my car!

I wouldn't be impressed if it was on a Lamborghini! But then I'm not a fan of silver or white either. I like a colour on my car!

Yep same here im afraid. Wouldnt matter what car it was on, I just dont like that colour! 

Oh and im a fan of change and definitely of choice lol. You must have missed my post saying i wanted the vrs in a metallic cadbury purple  :giggle:

Sworrall, thanks for the pics, I agree with you that it doesn't quite look right in some of the pics but I've found a few others on line and I have to say I'm liking the meteor grey.

• Like 1

That picture makes the seats look better in cloth rather than the leather

That's because they are, the leather used is pretty poor, remember test driving a fabia vRS with full leather in 2006, it was like they'd lined the seats with bin bags! The current leather isn't much better.... You'd have to be a bit mad to pay for more of it!

Nice choice. I think I may have very well gone for it if I'd have seen it in the flesh before I ordered race blue. Mitchells have one on order I think as a demo but it might be a while before delivery.

some shots here

http://ifaster.tiscali.cz/nova-skoda-octavia-rs-zpravodajstvi-z-rumunska/

I dont think they are the best as I think their white balance was slightly off in some of the shots.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

as an aside i hope those are pre-production leather seats with all those (faulty looking) wrinkles showing :sick:

Posted Image

Hmm...do i change colour of mine from white :/

That's because they are, the leather used is pretty poor, remember test driving a fabia vRS with full leather in 2006, it was like they'd lined the seats with bin bags! The current leather isn't much better.... You'd have to be a bit mad to pay for more of it!

I don't think it's too bad.  I have the leather in my Fabia vRS SE, so I presume the one you tried was identical except it had red piping instead of the blue that's on my SE.  If that's the case, it's a damn sight better than the "leather" used in my mk2 Octy vRS.  It's certainly more realistic, hardwearing, and smells more like leather.  The leather in the Octy is more like leatherette, and the one shown in the mk3 shot doesn't appear any better.  Let's hope it really is a pre-production example.

• Like 1

As other have said, that colour wont look good on any car it is awful. then to show faulty leather seats on a pr photo, thats just so wrong.

I like it and will be keeping it on my order but hey like any other colour, personal preference.

BTW, what you look at these pics on makes a big difference in how it looks, they look completely different on my iPad 2 compared to my iPhone 5 (much better on the iPhone), gotta love Retina displays :-)

• Like 1