OEM Mudguards

Yetski

Sorry Yetski, just read your post on Official Owners thread. You mean Mudflaps, very reasonable for the Yeti both rear and front ones, and an easy fit.E/Bay or Main Dealer both have them for sale.

Tony

I found they did reduce the amount of muck up the sides of the car a little - I'd probably endorse Steph64's comment.  I bought mine on eBay. Very easy to fit.

I have ordered my 2nd Yeti via Mobility....I asked the dealers Lookers Skoda Manchester if I could have mudflaps thrown in gratis.....the reply....NO they cost over £100!

I explained that ..the previous garages ( Hobins / Horners) both gave these to me free. I explained that another customer had a Yeti at VAT free and £500 off...yet I cannot have the mudflaps.....well he said(sales manager) he is a paying customer!!!???   I explained that on mobility I pay over £260 a month which is more than Skoda PCP...he shrugged his shoulders and told me that he thought the car was free!..........I have yet to see if the snowy comes with the said items....just 4 more weeks...I think, as I have had no details since the car was ordered in June.

In answer to the question...the mudflaps are well worth it........great car now been let down by the dealers!..........whilst I was there a customer came in looking at the Fabia Monte Carlo....the young sales man asked the customer......get this.....are you sure you want this car? Why not go for a more stylish car and more reliable...The Seat Ibiza!........I am abiding my time!

That reminds me - Tim posted some time ago regarding Rally Flaps for the Yeti, but either there hasn't been any progress, or I've missed the post (again).

• Like 1

That reminds me - Tim posted some time ago regarding Rally Flaps for the Yeti, but either there hasn't been any progress, or I've missed the post (again).

I missed it too then as i was interested in the outcome.

I had these fitted by my dealer before i picked up the car. I'm surprised how much still seems to get past them and onto the bodywork (and this is in the summer) but no doubt it would be worse without them. For me it was an easy decision - they aren't very dear, can be removed (I assume) easily if i changed my mind and must be offering a degree of protection so I can't think of a reason not to have them.

I

I have ordered my 2nd Yeti via Mobility.......  I explained that on mobility I pay over £260 a month which is more than Skoda PCP..

Slightly off topic, but if leasing on PCP was less that Motability why wouldn't you do that? Eligibility for the PCP?

Per http://www.motability.co.uk/cars-and-wavs/skoda-yeti-s-756107?allowance_type=dla some folks can get a Yeti on Motability on the full DLA allowance (which presumably means no extra charge). 

After reading this thread I purchased front and rear sets from Skoda Ireland, ordered Tuesday 27th August and received them this morning total cost inc del £41.67 which is cheaper than eBay.

Just waiting for delivery of my new Yeti Elegance TDi, which was built on the 21st August according to D M Keiths in Leeds

Had them fitted by dealer as part of their protection pack which included mats and boot protector. They finish the car of and no doubt keep the spray down, but not  as deep as some I have had fitted to previous cars.

• 4 weeks later...

Got mine from Skoda Parts Ireland excellent service and cheaper than anywhere else, including ebay.

Pretty easy to fit and and less mud up the side of the Yeti, all good!

Like brownskoda, went to Skoda Parts Ireland who were doing a 10% off deal on mudflaps. Price for front and rear set (including dlivery) was £39.64.

Now I've just got to wait for Yeti to be built, transported to this country, delivered to dealers, PDI'd and picked up before I can fit them. Dealer wanted over £90 to supply and fit!

Like brownskoda, went to Skoda Parts Ireland who were doing a 10% off deal on mudflaps. Price for front and rear set (including dlivery) was £39.64.

Now I've just got to wait for Yeti to be built, transported to this country, delivered to dealers, PDI'd and picked up before I can fit them. Dealer wanted over £90 to supply and fit!

Got mine for about a couple of quid more from Superskoda. For them fitted my dealer wanted a smidge over £100!