Audi A1 4DR Sport seats - SOLD!

sko-with-go

EDIT - the runners for the front seats are circa 41.5cm apart and the bolt holes in the runners are circa 34.5cm apart on the left and right runner - this is the same as the MK1 fabia, so these should be a straightforward fit into a MK1 Fabia. 

Still trying to confirm the rear fittings, but the seats themselves are the same size as those in the Fabia. I've added photo's of the rear seats, the rear seat mounting's and the front seat subframe which will hopefully help.

Now £200 the lot :)

Ok, random one for on here I know but.... 

I've managed to pick up an lovely set of leather seats for my wife's Audi A1 Sportback, so I'll be selling the seats that are in her car when they are removed.

They are the sport versions and I have no idea what else they will fit into, but they are an upgrade over the seats in an SE A1

They are literally like new, coming from a year old A1 that has done under 7k miles, airbags intact etc.

few quick pics added below! (post 7)

Would need collecting from Bristol 

Thanks for looking :)

002_zpsc2ff9c15.jpg

003_zpsa8ea692a.jpg

004_zps07768306.jpg

005_zps210746a5.jpg

a1interior004_zpsd417395b.jpg

They look well.. would look nice in a mk1/ mk2 fab

glwts :)

Yes they are like new, but got bored last night and stumbled across the black leather versions by accident..... and they are now collected and ready to fit  :devil:

Are these a direct fit for the Fabia 1 (front and rears?)

Not entirely sure, which is why I haven't stated this to be the case in the opening post.

I've just measured the distance between the parallel seat runners for another forum member and this is circa 41.5cm. 

The rear seat base is 'clip in' and the rear seat backs are in two parts secured at both ends, and off centre where they split. I'll post a pic in a minute that may help....

• Like 1

a1interior001_zps03579252.jpg

Ok, so to the left of centre in front of the wheel well is where the split seat back's locate. The left Side (single seat), then locating on the left, and the right side (double seat) locating on the right.... very easy - if it fits! 

the seat base clips onto the black plastic clips that can be seen on the raised edge where the seat base would sit (level with the rear doors, one is by the big circle which I assume has the fuel tank under it)

The distance between the bolt holes on both runners is Circa 34.5cm, which is the same as the MK1 Fabia, the distance between the runners is 41.5cm this is also the same as the MK1 Fabia, so these should be a straightforward bolt in to the MK1 Fab with very little, if any, modification required :)

Still not sure on the rears, will try and clarify.

will edit the first post also.

Ok, so pic's added of the rears seats, the front seat sub frame and the mounting lugs for the backrest part of the rear seats - hopefully this will help those considering a swap into a MK1 fabia etc.

Also, may consider selling the front's on their own for a decent enough offer. as the subframe spacing and bolt hole positions are identical to the MK1 Fabia.

:)

Looking at that pic from the boot end, the way the rears fit looks totally different to the mk1 fabia.  Not sure on mk2.  Fronts should fit if they have the same bolt pattern but I think the original seats have a small pin to locate in to and line up?   Nothing an angle grinder couldn't sort....

would you think about delivery ? live in cumbria thats reason why i ask cheers

you're welcome to have a look into that yourself, but I'd imagine they'd cost a small fortune to courier? 

Also, I'm having a minor operation on Friday, so wont be able to do any lifting at all for 4 to 5 days after.