Audi A1 4DR Sport seats - SOLD!

sko-with-go

The rear seat measurements are the same as the fabia in terms of;

depth of seat base, length along back of rear seat back sections left and right - but that's about as much as I can tell you.

I should be able to do some lifting again this Friday, so will attempt to weigh them then.

They are very comfy, supportive seats to be fair  :) 

• 2 weeks later...

These have now sold. 

For anyone who may consider this swap in future, the fronts should be easy into a Fabia, but the rears would probably take some fabrication work as the lower seat back fittings seem to be different in the middle.

These have now sold. 

For anyone who may consider this swap in future, the fronts should be easy into a Fabia, but the rears would probably take some fabrication work as the lower seat back fittings seem to be different in the middle.

The lower outer is different too ;)

Middle mounting on the Fabia seat is female,middle fitting on the Audi seat is male.

Both middle and outer mounts are about 2 inches lower on the Fabia seat compared to the Audi,bloke at work has just bought a A1 so I whipped the rear seats out! :)

The catch etc is exactly the same though,so just needs the mounting points cutting off the Fabia seat frame and welding on the seat frame of the Audi seat,watch this space....................