Group Buy On Depo OEM Style Xenon Projector Headlamps

Metty92

I did look at those ones on eBay but then decided to go for the proper depo ones as a lot of other people have them on here and said they are good and worth the money.. Plus the depo ones were cheaper on GB

I did look at those ones on eBay but then decided to go for the proper depo ones as a lot of other people have them on here and said they are good and worth the money.. Plus the depo ones were cheaper on GB

The ebay company reckoned that wing mirror woman would have got in touch with them for a supply if they were out of stock. Anyway the didnt get back to me, I sent them the link to this group buy via ebay also so they could understand what I meant.

I'm pretty sure you will find they will be Depo ones :)

Most aftermarket lights are made by them, can't see many companies making these.

Don't know if I caused any confusion in my post but apologise if I did.... wingmirrorman had sold the few units in they had but was waiting for next delivery which should be in around end of month to fulfil remaining order for people on the 1st list.

Don't know if I caused any confusion in my post but apologise if I did.... wingmirrorman had sold the few units in they had but was waiting for next delivery which should be in around end of month to fulfil remaining order for people on the 1st list.

I will order mine on pay day then!

Just clearing up any doubt, the ones I ordered off eBay are definitely DEPO. Well worth the extra £25 I paid instead of sticking to the group buy purely because I received them already! Will get them fitted on Sunday and upload pictures then :)  

Just clearing up any doubt, the ones I ordered off eBay are definitely DEPO. Well worth the extra £25 I paid instead of sticking to the group buy purely because I received them already! Will get them fitted on Sunday and upload pictures then :)

Thought they would be ;)

Is there a code you use when you ring them to order them or is it just the first 10 names on the list that gets the discounted price?

Ask for Phil and ask for the fabia group buy price mate.

Knew exactly what I was on about and wasnt asked if I was on the list.

• Like 1

Is there a code you use when you ring them to order them or is it just the first 10 names on the list that gets the discounted price?

Just tell them your off the briskoda forum. They are happy to do that. Even though it is a group buy, the orders are done seperately so you don't need to wait. It just helped at first having a good number to put forward

Fitted my headlights on Sunday without any trouble, easy swap. On the way home tonight the passenger side headlight started flickering, when I got home I removed the back cover + bulb to find the plastic base of the bulb has snapped. I bought the kit from HIDS-Direct as recommended on this thread and was expecting something a bit better quality after spending £60 instead of £30 like most of my friends have...

When the box first arrived it had the 5000k option ticked on the side, I ordered 4300k so this instantly put doubt in my mind. When I opened the box the correct 4300k bulbs were in there? Bit odd. 

I commute 40 miles a day, mainly in the dark. I'm going to Nottingham Wednesday evening and that's a good hour drive away. Not looking forward to doing it all on 1 dipped beam... :(

Also, anyone find the quality of the bulb holder a bit rubbish? I'm not overly impressed with the plastic ring that holds the (broken) bulb in place.

Send them a message mate, they were pretty good when one of mine started flickering and then it burnt out with smoke!

New bulb and ballast straight to me, even refunded the £6 it cost me to post them for inspection :)

Send them a message mate, they were pretty good when one of mine started flickering and then it burnt out with smoke!

New bulb and ballast straight to me, even refunded the £6 it cost me to post them for inspection :)

I have fired them an e-mail to see what they can do about it. I'm hoping that I wont need to send the bulb away for inspection, I'm reluctant to carry on driving with just one headlight! I included some pretty detailed pictures and sent them on the e-mail too so fingers crossed they just send a replacement. The bulb itself still illuminates, it just can't be held in the holder :(

post-82751-0-38098800-1380575629_thumb.jpgpost-82751-0-75277300-1380575640_thumb.jpgpost-82751-0-96588500-1380575646_thumb.jpg