GTA V ***Spoilers/Chat***

vRS19TD

Annoyed as hell last night - Rooftop rumble (such an easy and quick money maker so why not?) and after clearing the garage of the professionals, some idiot blew the car up with the plans in it ending the mission there and then. Thinking this was just a mistake, restarted the mission only to have the same thing happen again. After the third time, I switched the game off.

Some noob with no brain who can't work out why doing the same thing three times is a bad idea or an experienced player just doing it to annoy others? :swear:

Had something similar on the same mission, except the guy kept running over anyone trying to get the documents, so i rammed him and picked the guy with the documents up to make our escape. Had someone on A Titan Of A Job keep destroying the Titan as well, so kicked them. It's one of the risks of doing missions with randoms.

It's the people that sit back and don't help out that pee me off the most

Have had that on this one as well although one time I was thinking it was happening the person was actually driving towards the farm for the documents ahead of the car. Sped the mission up by a few minutes

What is needed is everyone who is in the Briskoda Gang, need to make that their default and all join a lobby so that they realise there is more than one of us ;) I'll be on Saturday at some point!

X360: Naths vRS

Edited by Naths vRS

What is needed is everyone who is in the Briskoda Gang, need to make that their default and all join a lobby so that they realise there is more than one of us ;) I'll be on Saturday at some point!

X360: Naths vRS

I was in the Briskoda crew for ages and never saw anyone, so i switched. Don't really want to switch back as i'm actually getting to do missions, etc now with other members from my new crew.

Just had a great moment online. I went after a bounty, who was hiding in the mountains, and managed to get a shot at him before he hid behind rocks. He then went off radar as i was going down the hill and he managed to hide behind things before jumping on a train and sending me a message saying, "by by". I then ran back to my car, drove past the train and got out, then killed him. I had to reply saying, "Yes, bye bye. Thanks for the money!! lol".

Just had a great moment online. I went after a bounty, who was hiding in the mountains, and managed to get a shot at him before he hid behind rocks. He then went off radar as i was going down the hill and he managed to hide behind things before jumping on a train and sending me a message saying, "by by". I then ran back to my car, drove past the train and got out, then killed him. I had to reply saying, "Yes, bye bye. Thanks for the money!! lol".

Pride before a fall

• Like 1

I've been promised a copy for our new PS4 as soon as it's out, will probably play through story mode again before going online with it though.

I wonder if they'll allow PS4 to play with PS3 players? The wife has expressed an interest in teaming up with me if that's the case.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm going to stay with the 360 for the foreseeable future - not that the updates don't sound great but I don't have the cash to splash out on a new console and having to rebuy GTA V

• Like 1

I'm going to stay with the 360 for the foreseeable future - not that the updates don't sound great but I don't have the cash to splash out on a new console and having to rebuy GTA V

Same here. I've got my eyes on the PS4 version though, when i can afford it. Won't use first person too much though.