iOS 7

RBrocky

A few people I know are wishing they didn't update it now. I myself being a clever clogs waited for the reviews, luckily enough as I say they are mainly slating so I shall be sticking with the 6 :D

Dr Zoidberg what is wrong with Android? Its faster, more compatible with everything not Apple, it prints direct to HP and Samsung printers, it shows websites without missing huge chunks out, it doesnt brick Vauxhall Insignificants when connected to bluetooth, it actually works with Mercedes bluetooth, the screens are bigger on come phones, photos not artificially enhanced, screens not raised and to the edge so they break so easily and insurance companies actually insure them, etc etc

• Like 3

Well I'm going to move to a Jolla Sailfish phone just to be awkwward!

http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/2295421/jolla-sailfish-smartphones-go-back-on-pre-order-from-thursday

Not really. Droid or WP8.1 next time for me.

I like the new IOS7, haven't put it on my ipad 2 yet but loving it on my iphone5.

Ha ha ha, people with Crapples.... you will all soon move over to Samsung, mark my words! :)

No thanks, I'd rather go back to using a my old Nokia! I honestly would hate to go to android.

Dr Zoidberg what is wrong with Android? Its faster, more compatible with everything not Apple, it prints direct to HP and Samsung printers, it shows websites without missing huge chunks out, it doesnt brick Vauxhall Insignificants when connected to bluetooth, it actually works with Mercedes bluetooth, the screens are bigger on come phones, photos not artificially enhanced, screens not raised and to the edge so they break so easily and insurance companies actually insure them, etc etc

Ha ha look who's desperately trying to justify android. Let's see, won't work with ford audio (several lads at work can testify to this with the work cars) I don't car about vauxhall or mercy as I don't have one.

It prints direct to my kodak, don't care about HP or Samsung but I think it would work fine with them.

Never had a problem with speed or anything like that and in 4 years I haven't broke a screen yet. So to sum up, don't hate apple just coz its apple, I'm my opinion my iphone is far superior to the wife's galaxy hence why she replaced it with my old iphone4 and is upgrading to the 5s.

Good point with the Skoda. But The S4's seem to work fine with all the Fords here, and at many companies I know its the other way roung, dumping apple and going Samsung... I guess its horses for courses, and another point... sales dont lie. :)

I guess its horses for courses, and another point... sales dont lie. :)

Actually, they do. If I put my OS on to every £30 mobile then my figures would be up as well.

I'm not an apple fan, I like WP8 but you just don't have a clue...

You seem to have a bit of a chip on your shoulder there.

I don't like the way Android "feels" to use and I'm not at all keen on the incredibly fragmented marketplace with loads of different Vanilla or Customised versions of the OS depending on which handset you buy. After sales support that's incredibly hit and miss so you don't know what upgrades you'll get afterwards, and so on.

I don't see why you are so bothered about this either. It makes absolutely zero difference to you what phone I buy, and playground name calling isn't likely to convert anyone to your side.

• Like 2

Dont like WP8, dont like Apple, and I was only looking at the S4 vs IP5 figures. Every single person who has tried my S4 and is an IP4 owner has since upgraded to the S4... probably coming close to 20 now...

Just remembered another thing about Apple software... you have to use that bloody i-tunes and also you need special software to play the files on your computer. Android files just work, anywhere, on anything, and DLNA or whatever it is works, you dont need Apple Air etc etc.

Apple exists to make as much money from the users as possible.

Apple exists to make as much money from the users as possible.

And Google exists purely to spread the love.

(Google Nexus 4 / Apple Ipad 2 owner)

I was hoping that I would get at least one more major OS revision out of my iPad so I hope it improves on older devices. I'll wait awhile before I upgrade anyway.

Dont like WP8, dont like Apple, and I was only looking at the S4 vs IP5 figures. Every single person who has tried my S4 and is an IP4 owner has since upgraded to the S4... probably coming close to 20 now... Just remembered another thing about Apple software... you have to use that bloody i-tunes and also you need special software to play the files on your computer. Android files just work, anywhere, on anything, and DLNA or whatever it is works, you dont need Apple Air etc etc. Apple exists to make as much money from the users as possible.

You actually don't need to use iTunes at all now if you don't want to. I load and play media files on my iPad just fine without going near it.

Hmm if it runs crap on the iPad 3 I might not bother upgrading the wifes iPad 2! 

The iPad 2 seems to fare better. It has the same CPU but the non-retina display so doesn't have as much to move round on screen. I'm sure there will be a 7.0.1 soon to fix some of the performance issues, and apparently a factory restore with iOS7 sorts out the 3.

Hmm if it runs crap on the iPad 3 I might not bother upgrading the wifes iPad 2!

Working fine on my iPad 2 and iPhone 4? No issues at all so far, just the new interface. I like it too, just learning the new additions etc.

IOS 7

" The only thing better is a Skoda "

The End

Mwahahahahahahahahahahaha   oh dear ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha this is one of the most funiest things i've heard in a long long time..... so good auric.....thats really really funny.....

Any mac needs to be sent back into the ether of the unknown.....which mac are heading that way as we speak.......

Over and out.... WP8 all the way.... :devil:

You actually don't need to use iTunes at all now if you don't want to. I load and play media files on my iPad just fine without going near it.

The iPad 2 seems to fare better. It has the same CPU but the non-retina display so doesn't have as much to move round on screen. I'm sure there will be a 7.0.1 soon to fix some of the performance issues, and apparently a factory restore with iOS7 sorts out the 3.

Well that's encouraging but I'll still leave it a bit.

My iPhones have worked fine with any of the cars I've synced to, Vauxhall Insignias and Mercs included. I can print to my HP printer as well and best of all, plug my guitar in and use it as a phrase trainer. Learning half a dozen new songs a week in the band, that's invaluable to me.